Clinton vs. Fox News (good read)

God.

Because the point of that interview was to give Clinton a chance to defend himself? How charitable of FoxNews!

I never said it was the point of the interview but Clinton sure as hell knew it was coming. He just couldn't handle the accusations and blew. His own handlers asked FOX the stop the interview. Face it---Clinton made an ass of HIMSELF.

I never said it was the point of the interview
So then the "giving the guy a chance to defend himself" thing was what? Not the point? A side point?
but Clinton sure as hell knew it was coming. He just couldn't handle the accusations and blew. His own handlers asked FOX the stop the interview. Face it---Clinton made an ass of HIMSELF.
Why are you so hung up on me thinking Clinton did or didn't make an ass out of himself?

So then the "giving the guy a chance to defend himself" thing was what? Not the point? A side point?Why are you so hung up on me thinking Clinton did or didn't make an ass out of himself?
It's all they really have to go on considering how many people bash Bush and all.

Hmmmmmm...Let's see, sworn in on Jan. 20th 2001-world trade center bombing Sept. 11, 2001.....Yep that's nine months by my estimation....:cool:

Well, it's difficult to have a record on it when you haven't been given a chance to do so in the first place. It would be a lot easier if the issue hadn't been created during a period of one-party rule. Before the "War on Terror" was declared by Bush, terrorism was viewed as a criminal act restricted to small bands of militants. Post 9/11, terrorism has become a global threat and throughout the last six years, the federal government has been exclusively controlled by the Republican party. I think with all the obvious controversies, scandals and bone-headed gaffes that this administration has made, it would behoove the nation to give another group of people a shake at it. The Dem's record pre-9/11 is good. The terrorist threat was detected after the attacks on the US embassy in Africa and on the Cole and military strikes were ordered to get rid of the threat. That's about the extent of the Dem's record. It's not a "created" record, it IS the record. So you're argument is stupid.

The Dems pre-9/11 record was flat out horrid. Al Queda and Bin Laden were well known before 9/11 during the Clinton years. Even by Bin Laden's own admission he and his cronies fled fearing and aftermath from the Black Hawk Down incident, but was suprised absolutely nothing happened.

The Clinton administration also ignored requests to get concreate barriers put up to protect the airmen at Khobar. Boom, 19 airmen dead. He made the commander take the blame in the aftermath.
But I suppose you think a track record like that is "good". :lame2:

The Dems pre-9/11 record was flat out horrid. Al Queda and Bin Laden were well known before 9/11 during the Clinton years. Even by Bin Laden's own admission he and his cronies fled fearing and aftermath from the Black Hawk Down incident, but was suprised absolutely nothing happened.

The Clinton administration also ignored requests to get concreate barriers put up to protect the airmen at Khobar. Boom, 19 airmen dead. He made the commander take the blame in the aftermath.
But I suppose you think a track record like that is "good". :lame2:

OK, Clinton in the interview said he had failed. He has admitted that. So, what did the Bush admin do in the nine months prior to 9-11? Anybody know?

I really would love to hear the answer from the Bush admin about what they did for those nine months prior to 9-11 to get Bin Laden...

Part of that time was spent getting the Administration in place because it took so long to convince Al Bore to concede. Also, Osama Bin Laden was a "guest" of the Taliban, so "going after" Bin Laden would have meant an invasion of Afghanistan.

Considering the Left's reaction to invasion of Afghanistan AFTER 9/11, I wonder how much worse it would have been if Bush ordered an invasion of Afghanistan before 9/11. I believe the Left would have been acting much like it is now, but worse. Plus, under such a scenario, the administration wouldn't have been able to justify going after him since he hadn't attacked us for a while.

I wonder why Clinton didn't go after Bin Laden when the WTC were attacked in 1993.

It is pretty lame of Clinton to point a finger of blame at Bush for not going after Bin Laden in his first 8 months of his presidency when Clinton himself had 8 years to do the same and didn't.

just for fun i went back and watched clinton talking about sexual relations with that woman.....and compared the body language, physical and emotional level to that where he tells mr wallace of his record avenging the terrorist attacks on the cole the us embasies the wtc I bombing and the soldiers in mogadishiu.....they look the same to me......angry defensive acusatory an intimidating.....

OK, Clinton in the interview said he had failed. He has admitted that. So, what did the Bush admin do in the nine months prior to 9-11? Anybody know?

Obviously they both failed to get him and he must be laughing his ass off right now watching all the finger pointing

Obviously they both failed to get him and he must be laughing his ass off right now watching all the finger pointing

Like I've said before, FUCK OBL.

What's going on here is sure helping our troops.:lame2:

Lets hear it for a UNITED FRONT, :thewave:

That, my fellow posters is the ONLY thing that will rid us of OBL, and all his followers.

Now, lets close ranks, and kick some fuckin ass..................:bat:

That's just a bullshit tactic to avoid having to take responsibility for your line of questioning. Talk about ball-less.

Oh I'm sorry that angers you! It's just what the viewers want to know! Not me! Don't get mad at me! It's the viewers! I swear! You could ask whatever the fuck you wanted and claim the viewers wanted this that and the other thing.

Clinton certainly got angry, and I think his conspiracy theory about Murdoch was far-fetched, but Wallace's reaction was hardly of innocence.

Uh, lets just suppose for a minute that he did get a ton of those emails, then what was he suppose to do?

I think this sums up the Clinton Administration's policy regarding Osama Bin Laden

Finger_Pointing_027.gif

especially in the direction of the person of George W Bush

I think this sums up the Clinton Administration's policy regarding Osama Bin Laden

Finger_Pointing_027.gif

especially in the direction of the person of George W Bush

And don't forget that day in front of the camers looking straight at the American people

I did NOT HAVE SEX WITH THAT WOMEN(uhhh, whats that's little girls name), oh ya, MONICA LEWINSKI.........

And don't forget that day in front of the camers looking straight at the American people

I did NOT HAVE SEX WITH THAT WOMEN(uhhh, whats that's little girls name), oh ya, MONICA LEWINSKI.........

Plus, if you pull the finger, you get to hear Bill Clinton speaking

Forum List

Back