• Clinton

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • McCain

Votes: 13 81.3%
  • Nader

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters
insein said:
Faced with that decision? I'd have to look at the 3rd party candidates.

Me too. Hitlery is a psychopathic narcissist, and McCain is a closet liberal.

Sorry manu... can't vote in this poll.

Forbes... or someone that will push for either Fair Tax or a Flat Tax.

Oh... and someone that will also lock down the border, and won't sell out our national security to foriegn control.

Pretty much someone that will do everything Bush isn't.

I just may "write in" my Presidential choice in '08, win, loose or draw. I'll at least be able to live with my choice. I'm getting real sick of the "big two" dominating the scene with LESS THAN good candidates. Screw 'em.

manu1959 said:
sorry folks ...i think this is going to be what you are faced with .... :boohoo:
Only if a bunch of democrats change parties in time for the primaries.

I'd vote for Clinton. Because at least she is a liberal whereas McCain is one too but in the Republican Party. I think it would be damaging and divide the conseratives if he was in office. At least with Hitlery we'd be unified in our oppisition and prevent her from doing any real damage.

deaddude said:
Which leads to the obvious question of who do you think will.

There are a few candidates who the conservative majority of the GOP will vote for:

Condi
Newt Gingrich
George Allen (former gov. and current Senator from VA)

But McCain, because of his willingness to betray conservative principles and attack free speech, will never win enough support in the GOP to win the nomination.

If those were my only three choices, I'd probably choose McCain because I couldn't go with the other two on sheer principle. However, I'd probably just vote Cthulu. I mean, why choose the lesser evil?

Forum List

Back