Clinton told Romney Sandy cost him the election

Rocko

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 30, 2011
NY
”I spoke with President Clinton the day before yesterday, he called and spent 30 minutes chatting with me. He said a week out I thought you were going to win. And he said, but the hurricane happened, and it gave the president a chance to be presidential, and to look bipartisan, and you know he got a little more momentum, and of course he also said that when he was watching Ann speak at the Republican convention, he decided he was tempted to join the Republican Party. So he may have just been effusive with generous comments as he chatted.”

Mitt Romney Says Bill Clinton Told Him Hurricane Sandy Won Obama Election

It's a pretty lame excuse. Romney was running against a President with a Horrible Economic Record, and failed Policies. It should have been a cake walk. It should not have been so close that Obama posing for Photo Ops after a storm could turn it around for him.

It's a combination of Stupid Lemming Liberal Voters, and the GOP's serious image problem with many Voting groups.

Tingly Matthews was really glad Hurricain Sandy happened. This coming from two libruls makes some sense, they know how the swamp thinks

It's a pretty lame excuse. Romney was running against a President with a Horrible Economic Record, and failed Policies. It should have been a cake walk. It should not have been so close that Obama posing for Photo Ops after a storm could turn it around for him.

It's a combination of Stupid Lemming Liberal Voters, and the GOP's serious image problem with many Voting groups.

Think about it. Most "independents" don't decide who they're voting for until the last few days before the election. Chrispy cream made him look bipartisan and presidential.

The election was a lock for Obama once the SCOTUS handed down it's decision on the ACA.

That also played big in the grand scheme of things. It was a big victory for him.

Forum List

Back