Clinton told father of slain soldierin Benghaz the WH was going to prosecute filmaker

CaféAuLait;6224539 said:
I hope I'm doing this right. I think this is the link to the direct track. Let me know please.

Charles Woods, Father of Former Navy SEAL Tyrone Woods Who Gave His Life in Benghazi by TheLarsLarsonShow on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

Charles Woods, Father of Former Navy SEAL Tyrone Woods Who Gave His Life in Benghazi
TheLarsLarsonShow 2 days ago

Today I got a call, out of the blue, from the father of one of the Americans who was murdered in Benghazi, Libya
Charles Woods explained that he never calls talk shows, but was upset over news he had heard and just decided to call me.
He talked about his son, Tyrone Woods, who was killed along with Ambassador Chris Stevens and two other Americans who were trying to save the life of the Amb

After 37 years, there are still days that this business takes your breath away

It worked, FYI for anyone else wanting to listen, his interview starts at 1:55.

OMG!

What's it sound like? I've got like a Fred Flinstone computer with no speakers!

It sounds perfect. I am speechless. Totally speechless. Where are the MSM? WTF is going on. This is insane.

I can't imagine why the adminstration lied this way? Why they would tell a grieving father they were going to go after this film maker, when they know it would be false. What is being covered up?

CaféAuLait;6224613 said:
CaféAuLait;6224539 said:

OMG!

It sounds perfect. I am speechless. Totally speechless. Where are the MSM? WTF is going on. This is insane.

I can't imagine why the adminstration lied this way? Why they would tell a grieving father they were going to go after this film maker, when they know it would be false. What is being covered up?

The mass media is like Cuba's or North Koreas. They're in dear leaders back pocket.

If this is so then they better do the same for people that criticize Christianity. Double standards won't be allowed.

Be careful what you support liberals.

CaféAuLait;6224613 said:
CaféAuLait;6224539 said:

OMG!

It's their story and their sticking to it. It means the film maker will be a political prisoner and will be politically prosecuted.

Guess when he is due to be arraigned? 2 days after the election.

CaféAuLait;6224635 said:
Washington Times picked up the story:

PICKET: (AUDIO) Father of killed Navy SEAL - Hillary told me she would have filmmaker 'arrested and prosecuted'

PICKET: (AUDIO) Father of killed Navy SEAL - Hillary told me she would have filmmaker 'arrested and prosecuted' - Washington Times

Hopefully the MSM will too.

omg :eek: Did you guys read this part?

The filmmaker, Mark Basseley Youssef, was arrested on September 27 in southern California on a probation violation and is being held without bond for almost a month. His next court date is three days after the presidential election.

Mr. Youseff's case, which was originally being handled by AUSA Jennifer Williams was kicked up the chain of command at the Central District of Claifornia to Chief Criminal Division prosecutor Asst. U.S. Atty. Robert Dugdale. AUSA Dugdale is second below Obama appointee U.S. Atty. Andre Birotte.

Read more: PICKET: (AUDIO) Father of killed Navy SEAL - Hillary told me she would have filmmaker 'arrested and prosecuted' - Washington Times PICKET: (AUDIO) Father of killed Navy SEAL - Hillary told me she would have filmmaker 'arrested and prosecuted' - Washington Times
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

Why is a federal prosecutor one step below Obama's appointed guy prosecuting a probation violation???

CaféAuLait;6224635 said:
Washington Times picked up the story:

PICKET: (AUDIO) Father of killed Navy SEAL - Hillary told me she would have filmmaker 'arrested and prosecuted'

PICKET: (AUDIO) Father of killed Navy SEAL - Hillary told me she would have filmmaker 'arrested and prosecuted' - Washington Times

Hopefully the MSM will too.

omg :eek: Did you guys read this part?

The filmmaker, Mark Basseley Youssef, was arrested on September 27 in southern California on a probation violation and is being held without bond for almost a month. His next court date is three days after the presidential election.

Mr. Youseff's case, which was originally being handled by AUSA Jennifer Williams was kicked up the chain of command at the Central District of Claifornia to Chief Criminal Division prosecutor Asst. U.S. Atty. Robert Dugdale. AUSA Dugdale is second below Obama appointee U.S. Atty. Andre Birotte.

Read more: PICKET: (AUDIO) Father of killed Navy SEAL - Hillary told me she would have filmmaker 'arrested and prosecuted' - Washington Times PICKET: (AUDIO) Father of killed Navy SEAL - Hillary told me she would have filmmaker 'arrested and prosecuted' - Washington Times
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

Why is a federal prosecutor one step below Obama's appointed guy prosecuting a probation violation???

I just was reading an article about that:

When I pointed out that AUSA Dugdale was not part of the team of attorneys who did prosecute Yousef’s case and asked why the case was kicked up the chain to AUSA Dugdale, Mr. Mrozek responded, "I don't comment on staffing decisions."

It should not be forgotten that Mr. Yousef was also a federal snitch. One must wonder if this case has anything to do the with the U.S. Attorneys office unusual silence and staff shifts with Mr. Yousef's current case. Unfortunately, the US Attorney's Office California's Central District is not talking much.

PICKET: Calif. U.S. Atty.'s odd handling of anti-Muslim filmmaker case - Washington Times

:confused:

I wouldn't be surprised, I mean, we're talking about one of the Clintons.

I have a difficult time buying this.

On what grounds would this supposed prosecution be based? Criminally bad film making?

It's difficult to believe that such a charge or trail could play out in court. Whatever happens to the guy has/is going to be worse then what would have happened to him without all of the politics but a political prosecution is difficult to imagine. ~shrug~

The weird part of all of this is that any man who watched that video would just laugh and shake their head at the stupidity of it. But not the peaceful religion of Islam, no sir, we are going to burn, destroy and kill because we are to stupid to know better!

On what grounds would this supposed prosecution be based? Criminally bad film making?

I think they'd run with this "In the decision, Oliver Wendell Holmes wrote that no free speech safeguard would cover someone "falsely shouting fire in a theater and causing a panic."

But I'm also looking at this. I think this is way closer to the mark.

But since 1969, for speech to break the law, it can’t merely lead others to dangerous situations. It must directly encourage others to commit specific criminal actions of their own.

And the point is the prosecution and not necessarily the win.

Is it legal to shout "fire" in a crowded theater?

I think they'd run with this "In the decision, Oliver Wendell Holmes wrote that no free speech safeguard would cover someone "falsely shouting fire in a theater and causing a panic."

But since 1969, for speech to break the law, it can’t merely lead others to dangerous situations. It must directly encourage others to commit specific criminal actions of their own.

They've got no basis of going after this guy on his speech. What they did was to check him out and find some other reason to jail him, in this case an alleged probation violation. It's all about the optics, you know... getting the perp-walk in all the papers, simmering down the Islamists protesting our embassies. By pinning Benghazi on this movie, they had inadvertently created better advertizing for it than any Hollywood promoter could've ever hoped for. They'd created a bigger conflagration than what I think they intended and jailing this Nakoula guy was the best way to douse it.

They've got no basis of going after this guy on his speech. What they did was to check him out and find some other reason to jail him, in this case an alleged probation violation. It's all about the optics, you know... getting the perp-walk in all the papers, simmering down the Islamists protesting our embassies. By pinning Benghazi on this movie, they had inadvertently created better advertizing for it than any Hollywood promoter could've ever hoped for. They'd created a bigger conflagration than what I think they intended and jailing this Nakoula guy was the best way to douse it.

It will be interesting to see how this plays out. First and foremost this Administration must be dissolved.

Just a side note. I was listening to McCain today. Man he's pissed. I rarely have ever heard him this angry. Normally he's too mild mannered for me.

He knows they were all hung out to die and he made no bones about it today. Senator McCain was vibing and that's rare for him.

It will be interesting to see how this plays out. First and foremost this Administration must be dissolved.

Just a side note. I was listening to McCain today. Man he's pissed. I rarely have ever heard him this angry. Normally he's too mild mannered for me.

He knows they were all hung out to die and he made no bones about it today. Senator McCain was vibing and that's rare for him.

Got a link? I missed it.

What's funny is OBama doesnt buy this video story, he knows his stupid, ignorant followers will though........LOL.

Forum List

Back