Clinton told father of slain soldierin Benghaz the WH was going to prosecute filmaker

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
These people can't tell the truth. They are sticking to the video story.

It was their incompetence that killed the 4 men.

White House Ordered Prosecution of Mohammed Filmmaker

Clinton’s State Department botched Benghazi and the entire illegal Libyan War and when she met the father of the man who stood and fought against impossible odds, facing down the killers who had been set loose by the Obama Administration’s illegal war, all that she could think to tell him was that the Bill of Rights and the Constitution that his son had sworn an oath to support and defend would be trashed to appease his son’s killers.

The father of Tyrone Woods, the ex-Navy SEAL killed in Benghazi, met with Obama and Clinton. And he reports that Clinton told him that they were going to “arrest and prosecute” the man behind the Mohammed movie.

There would be no reason for Clinton to have that information unless the decision did not come from the level of the Federal prosecutor in California, thousands of miles away, but from the White House and the State Department. That makes this a political prosecution and a direct attack by the government on Freedom of Speech by Obama and Hillary Clinton.

Rest of the story at link:

Last edited:
I'm going to try to get the audio right from the Lars Larson show. I've listened to Lars. He's excellent.

So even if you don't like the other sources, I'll try to get the audio.

I'm on dial up so it will take some doing.

Speaking to the "Lars Larson Show," father of Seal Tyrone Woods -- who died defending the consulate and Benghazi -- told about his experience of meeting the President and Secretary Clinton at the memorial service for the fallen a few days after the attack.

Charles Woods said that the President "couldn't look me in the eye" and "mumbled" an "I'm sorry" but that it didn't seem "genuine".

He said the same of Secretary Clinton and that Clinton assured him that they were going to "arrest and prosecute" the man that made the scapegoated youtube video critical of Islam.

Fallen SEAL's Father: Hillary Told Me 'We're Going Arrest ... The Man That Made The Video' At Funeral

This is my number one reason for voting against Obama. This fucker doesn't respect our bill of rights or constitution at all.

You liberals won't have a crapper to stand on when you go out screaming about the first amendment the next time you have a "peaceful" protest. Hypocrites all.

Do you really want ones ability to make a video insulting a cult to be illegal?

Last edited:
This is my number one reason for voting against Obama. This fucker doesn't respect our bill of rights or constitution at all.

You liberals won't have a crapper to stand on when you go out screaming about the first amendment the next time you have a "peaceful" protest. Hypocrites all.

Matthew, I'm spitting bullets here. They are going to prosecute this man. There goes freedom of speech.

Unreal, just unreal.

And this political prosecution won't be to appease the parents or families of the dead. This will be a political prosecution to appease the Islamists.

Remember the Egyptian President calling for this? Well they are going to give it to him.

Last edited:
If we're going to arrest people for insulting islam. I want that to be applied to all religions. CHRISTIANITY should also be protected from any insults be it videos, movies, pictures, ect.

Let's just make it illegal to speak against religion. Are you ok with that liberals?

Last edited:
CaféAuLait;6224405 said:
Wow, if this is true, just wow.

I believe a Seal's father and I believe Lars Larson. He is just awesome. I'm a big radio freak as you can tell.

Give me a minute, because I'm on dial up. But I'm going to get the audio.

I'm vibing here.

Believe me this country is a majority Christain nation and we will demand equalliness from Obama. NO MORE dipping our lord in piss, no more insulting movies, no more speaking out against us.

Obama might just open up the door for all criticizing of religion to be outlawed.

Libearls, islam considers Jesus Christ to be a prophet. Kind of insulting to them to dip him in piss.

OK. I have the link. Being a complete computer nerd this all I can do. Go here scroll down and you will find the audio of the interview.

It's there. This is for real people.

The Official Home of The Lars Larson Show

You'll see this. Maybe one of you can put it up?

It's under record and share.

All my Christian brothers it's time to demand we be treated fairly in our nation. Obama says he's a Christian? Well, he should work with us.

BAN all insults against our religion now. Imprison all that does so.

You want to ban people from insulting islam??? You're not for freedom. We're not going to allow you to insult our religion at the same time you're doing this.

I hope I'm doing this right. I think this is the link to the direct track. Let me know please.

Charles Woods, Father of Former Navy SEAL Tyrone Woods Who Gave His Life in Benghazi by TheLarsLarsonShow on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

Charles Woods, Father of Former Navy SEAL Tyrone Woods Who Gave His Life in Benghazi
TheLarsLarsonShow 2 days ago

Today I got a call, out of the blue, from the father of one of the Americans who was murdered in Benghazi, Libya
Charles Woods explained that he never calls talk shows, but was upset over news he had heard and just decided to call me.
He talked about his son, Tyrone Woods, who was killed along with Ambassador Chris Stevens and two other Americans who were trying to save the life of the Amb

After 37 years, there are still days that this business takes your breath away

Matthew, I'm spitting bullets here. They are going to prosecute this man. There goes freedom of speech.

Unreal, just unreal.

And this political prosecution won't be to appease the parents or families of the dead. This will be a political prosecution to appease the Islamists.

Remember the Egyptian President calling for this? Well they are going to give it to him.

Never thought I'd live to see this in America. This is the kind of evil you expect from dictators, not elected presidents.

These people can't tell the truth. They are sticking to the video story.

It was their incompetence that killed the 4 men.

Clinton’s State Department botched Benghazi and the entire illegal Libyan War and when she met the father of the man who stood and fought against impossible odds, facing down the killers who had been set loose by the Obama Administration’s illegal war, all that she could think to tell him was that the Bill of Rights and the Constitution that his son had sworn an oath to support and defend would be trashed to appease his son’s killers.

The father of Tyrone Woods, the ex-Navy SEAL killed in Benghazi, met with Obama and Clinton. And he reports that Clinton told him that they were going to “arrest and prosecute” the man behind the Mohammed movie.

There would be no reason for Clinton to have that information unless the decision did not come from the level of the Federal prosecutor in California, thousands of miles away, but from the White House and the State Department. That makes this a political prosecution and a direct attack by the government on Freedom of Speech by Obama and Hillary Clinton.

Rest of the story at link:

Left wing "tolerance" on display, the truth of it should be seen by all (ALL) Americans!

I hope I'm doing this right. I think this is the link to the direct track. Let me know please.

Charles Woods, Father of Former Navy SEAL Tyrone Woods Who Gave His Life in Benghazi by TheLarsLarsonShow on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

Charles Woods, Father of Former Navy SEAL Tyrone Woods Who Gave His Life in Benghazi

Today I got a call, out of the blue, from the father of one of the Americans who was murdered in Benghazi, Libya
Charles Woods explained that he never calls talk shows, but was upset over news he had heard and just decided to call me.
He talked about his son, Tyrone Woods, who was killed along with Ambassador Chris Stevens and two other Americans who were trying to save the life of the Amb

It worked, FYI for anyone else wanting to listen, his interview starts at 1:55.

OMG!

There's an audio link embedded in your OP. I just listened to it. And... wow. :(
If that's really Tyrone Woods' father and if his account of Hillary's words is accurate, then he just confirmed that Nakoula is pretty much a political prisoner.

CaféAuLait;6224539 said:

It worked, FYI for anyone else wanting to listen, his interview starts at 1:55.

OMG!

What's it sound like? I've got like a Fred Flinstone computer with no speakers!

There's an audio link embedded in your OP. I just listened to it. And... wow. :(
If that's really Tyrone Woods' father and if his account of Hillary's words is accurate, then he just confirmed that Nakoula is pretty much a political prisoner.

Lars Larson is the real deal and he would have made sure that everything was nailed down before he put this out there.

Really good talk show host.

I just really don't want that to be true...it's easy to be cynical and accept that politicians will say just about anything to the general public, but such an intimate act towards a grieving father would be unconscionable.

Forum List

Back