Clinton to testify AGAIN on Benghazi...

You are a rabid partisan who somehow believes that Stevens was just an errand-boy when he wasn't anything of the kind, and he had a hand in his own death, most people do.

As for the age of consent, 14 is workable. Since the line is arbitrary that's a perfectly fine call and totally unrelated to this issue.

No PMH you are the "rabid partisan".

I'm just a guy who did my homework on this subject ...
If you did your homework you be able to see the entire picture, including the mistakes that Stevens made, which you cannot.

Projection.

I happen to know Steven's didn't have the authority to accept or reject Ham's offers.

You?
You just blindly defend Hillary.
And you are wrong, on both accounts.
CAIRO Ambassador Stevens twice said no to military offers of more security U.S. officials say Middle East McClatchy DC
Exactly. The four Americans are dead, so don't blame me is all Hillary will say.
Her watch, not her fault. See how that works?

Her watch her fault.

She should have ok'd Ham's offer to extend the Marine's stay.
Stevens is the one who turned that down, twice.

Nope,sorry.

As Ham testified Steven's did not have that authority.
Well if he didn't have the authority then he couldn't turn down his offer, twice, now could he, but he did so he must have.
Antares has now painted himself into a corner where he must believe what Ham said in your link.

You post that photoshop while claiming someone else lost?

qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif

"Clinton to testify AGAIN on Benghazi..."

For no valid reason whatsoever.

Exactly. The four Americans are dead, so don't blame me is all Hillary will say.

Her watch her fault.

9/11: Bush's watch, Bush's fault.

Let's make a quick comparision.

9/11, well planned and other then a intelligence telling us that there was a threat no real intelligence telling us the exact threat.

It is an incident of such proportions it is hard to believe it even happened and would be hard to believe it could happen before 9/11.

Benghazi. A country we had just bombed the crap out of to remove their leader from power. It had to be assumed that there was some resentment from those loyal to the disposed leader. Then there is the annaversery of 9/11, no clue there. And of course the video that the administration was so ready to blame the coordinated attacks. Even though it was not the reason for the attacks it was an indicator there may have been an attack.

So no, there is no real comparison.

"If you like your healthcare plan, you can keep it, period."
And it's true, as long as your policy complied with the ACA.

Funny how me and the vast millions of Americans had no disruption at all in their coverage, other than gaining new benefits such as the elimination of pre-existing conditions.

That's not what he meant and you know it, hell EVERYBODY knows it.

....and NO individual plan had all of the "required" coverages.
New Jersey requires cars to be inspected each year.

Gov. Christie could truthfully say "If you like your car, you can keep your car" and doesn't need to further clarify his statement by saying "...as long as it passes inspection"

Well something is not right about it, or else the administration would not be stalling on the information that they are asking for.
We still don't have answers to several questions and the reasons they are giving is just a run around of excuses and using the blame game.
They haven't stalled or withheld a thing.

Oh yes they have.
Judicial Watch had to file a Freedom of Information Act request.
They have been very slow at releasing information a little bit in 2013, another little bit in 2014 and now 15,000 pages in Jan. 2015.
And they still have not released all of the information requested.
When Darryl Issa says jump, the White House is not required to ask "How high?"

General Ham testified that there was NO "spontaneous demonstration" going on.
You are cherry-picking whose testimony you believe.

Was Ham on the ground? No. So why do you give him credibility?

LOL, I'm cherry picking nothing.

Ham was the General in charge, are you one of two people in the world who still insist that it was the video?
I've already proven the video was the catalyst.

Funny how me and the vast millions of Americans had no disruption at all in their coverage, other than gaining new benefits such as the elimination of pre-existing conditions.

Gov. Christie could truthfully say "If you like your car, you can keep your car" and doesn't need to further clarify his statement by saying "...as long as it passes inspection"

They don't keep your car if it doesn't pass inspection nor does Christie tell you what inspection station you can't visit.

They don't keep your car if it doesn't pass inspection nor does Christie tell you what inspection station you can't visit.
If you're so stupid that you need me to spell it out:

inspections = regulations

If you don't follow the regulations you cannot drive your car in New Jersey.

If you don't follow the regulations you cannot sell your insurance in the United States.

General Ham testified that there was NO "spontaneous demonstration" going on.
You are cherry-picking whose testimony you believe.

Was Ham on the ground? No. So why do you give him credibility?

LOL, I'm cherry picking nothing.

Ham was the General in charge, are you one of two people in the world who still insist that it was the video?
I've already proven the video was the catalyst.

No you haven't, all you've "proven" is that you need to kneel at Obama and Hillary's feet.

It may have been the "catalyst" in Cairo but it had nothing to do with anything in Benghazi.

LOL....why is it so important for you to defend President Pig fucker's lies?

Shitty analogy by the way....

If you're so stupid that you need me to spell it out:

inspections = regulations

If you don't follow the regulations you cannot drive your car in New Jersey.

If you don't follow the regulations you cannot sell your insurance in the United States.

you can keep your inspection station

Truth up: Your ananolgies = blow

How many of those protesters brought heavy mortors and AK-47's to their protests? Those that were at Benghazi and survived clearly stated it was a terrorist attack and there was no protest. So, you can shove your attempted re-write up your ass!

You said the video didn't cause a thing.

It didn't. The video was used as an excuse in some cases. It wasn't the reason, especially in Benghazi.

"On September 16, Libyan PresidentMohamed Magariafsaid that the attack on the U.S. consulate was planned months in advance, and further stated that "[t]he idea that this criminal and cowardly act was a spontaneous protest that just spun out of control is completely unfounded and preposterous. We firmly believe that this was a precalculated, preplanned attack that was carried out specifically to attack the U.S. consulate."
Yes, because Libyan presidents have always been so trustworthy and truthful.

You just can't accept the real reason for the Benghazi attack. It destroys your narrative that it's all Obama's fault.

What does that have to do with the YouTube video?

I am glad you asked. That was just one of Obama's lies to help him get reelected. The lie about the video was another one. He had to have something other than Al Queda planned and executed the attack on Benghazi, since he had already told the world that he killed Osama and defeated Al Queda.
The Libyan President had nothing to gain by lying, Obama did.

I'm just a guy who did my homework on this subject and fully understand that the General in charge of the theater knows more than a "rabid partisan" who thinks having sex with children is fine.
At least you are consistent in your absence of facts.

Do you now disavow all statements and actions of Patraeus during his command, since he's been exposed as an adulterer?

"I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Ms Lewinski................." You were saying something about believing an adulterer.

"Clinton to testify AGAIN on Benghazi..."

For no valid reason whatsoever.

Her watch her fault.

9/11: Bush's watch, Bush's fault.

It sure was, and he did what a real President would do to retaliate against the sneak attack. Pearl Harbor, FDR's watch, FDR's fault.

Last edited:

Do they keep the car if it doesn't pass inspection?

Hillary in her best Al Pacino / Michael Corleone Godfather III voice.....
Just when I thought I was out....They keep pulling me back in....

Forum List

Back