Clinton To Be Named The New "Secretary" of "Splainin Stuff"???

I'd like him to explain how he used a cigar on Lewinsky then sat wagging his nubby finger at America lying like a rug? iI'd like him to explain the honor involved in a US President perjuring himself?? You know, like Nixon??

What I'd really really like to hear Slick explain is exactly how he felt after someone sat him down to explain that Monica hadn't cleaned the blue dress he shot his wad on to. Just try to imagine the look on his face once that little tidbit of news hit him. I'll bet that was one big giant Arkansas hoot!

I'd like him to explain how he used a cigar on Lewinsky then sat wagging his nubby finger at America lying like a rug? iI'd like him to explain the honor involved in a US President perjuring himself?? You know, like Nixon??

See that you are out of jail. Welcome back.

Thank you :) Good to be back.. The only jail I have been in is a failed economy that has seen incomes drop nearly 5k per household.

Even Democrats want anybody but Obama.

Nope! I think it is more about Obama latching on to proven experts vs the GOPers hiring amatures.

NMHO Frankie. All the talk in the media last week was how powerfully Clinton cleaned up a lot of Obama's loose ends and it showed clearly in the polls. Moi...I don't even like Clinton. What he did to media consolidation and all that Hafta Gafta Nafta was disgusting if not traitorous. Anyone that can't be honest and see what he did for Obama is a fool.

Can you imagine Jack Welch calling in his predecessor at GE to explain what Jack was doing as CEO? LOL

Do Dems not realize what an embarrassment this really is?

Even Democrats want anybody but Obama.

Nope! I think it is more about Obama latching on to proven experts vs the GOPers hiring amatures.

NMHO Frankie. All the talk in the media last week was how powerfully Clinton cleaned up a lot of Obama's loose ends and it showed clearly in the polls. Moi...I don't even like Clinton. What he did to media consolidation and all that Hafta Gafta Nafta was disgusting if not traitorous. Anyone that can't be honest and see what he did for Obama is a fool.

He showed how Obama is not up to the job

I think Clinton made that crystal clear

Democrats love the fact that Clinton can lie to them while making it sound legit. Obama, as much as they go on about his eloquence (which is a joke), is not a persuasive liar.

I rarely if ever get into talking points but found this to be too funny to pass up.

I noticed on the CBS news show this AM tha Obama was so enamoured with Clinton's nomination speach at the convention that he is rumored to be inventing a new cabinet position... "Splainin Stuff". :lol:

Apparently many believe the 6 point bounce the POTUS enjoys after the DNC shindig is mostly due to Clinton's explaination speach. Now Clinton has been taken on as a lead man in campaigning to capitalize on his gift of gab.

6 point bounce? Which poll are you cherry picking?

Texas on the Potomac » The List: Which presidential polls were most accurate?

View attachment 21087

I'm not cherry picking anything. That's what CBS reported this morning. Last week it was 48% ,48% today they are saying the CNN..blah...blah poll calls it 52% Obama ...46% Mittens. If you don't like it go yell at Charlie Rose!... :lol:

And if you'll look at my link from 2008 concerning the accuracy of the polls in 2008, you'll see where CNN and CBS rank in accuracy.

Democrats love the fact that Clinton can lie to them while making it sound legit. Obama, as much as they go on about his eloquence (which is a joke), is not a persuasive liar.

So? Romney lies. Ryan Lies. Clinton lies... Of those three who would you hire to sell ice to the eskimos?

Romney has been able to attract real equity investors to him based on his ability.

Obama?

Clinton?

History books will show Bill Clinton is responsible for 9-11, the housing mess, and the banking mess that happened during Bush's time in the White House.

So? Romney lies. Ryan Lies. Clinton lies... Of those three who would you hire to sell ice to the eskimos?

Romney has been able to attract real equity investors to him based on his ability.

Obama?

Clinton?

Off topic... can you answer the question? This thread is about salesmanship...not insider money deals. Try and stay focused Frankie...seriously.

Obama?

Clinton?

Off topic... can you answer the question? This thread is about salesmanship...not insider money deals. Try and stay focused Frankie...seriously.

You're so clueless about Bain, aren't you?

Do you have any idea at all about how private funds attract investors? It's based on track record. You have to have real world experience and positive results that investors can check out before they'll give you the time of day.

You keep defaulting to corrupt Democrat influence peddling as fund raising and that's not how the real world works

Obama?

Clinton?

You're so clueless about Bain, aren't you?

Do you have any idea at all about how private funds attract investors? It's based on track record. You have to have real world experience and positive results that investors can check out before they'll give you the time of day.

You keep defaulting to corrupt Democrat influence peddling as fund raising and that's not how the real world works

Are you mentally defective? If you want to discuss Bain there are around a dozen threads. Pick one and have at it. This one is about Obama taking Clinton into the campaign fold. That's all...just that.

Yeah, next Clinton will be splainin that Romney didn't have much to do with Bin Laden's demise.

Forum List

Back