Clinton To Be Named The New "Secretary" of "Splainin Stuff"???

HUGGY

I Post Because I Care
Mar 24, 2009
Seattle at large...Ballard lately
I rarely if ever get into talking points but found this to be too funny to pass up.

I noticed on the CBS news show this AM tha Obama was so enamoured with Clinton's nomination speach at the convention that he is rumored to be inventing a new cabinet position... "Splainin Stuff". :lol:

Apparently many believe the 6 point bounce the POTUS enjoys after the DNC shindig is mostly due to Clinton's explaination speach. Now Clinton has been taken on as a lead man in campaigning to capitalize on his gift of gab.

I'd like him to explain how he used a cigar on Lewinsky then sat wagging his nubby finger at America lying like a rug? iI'd like him to explain the honor involved in a US President perjuring himself?? You know, like Nixon??

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
It'll never work in our microwave society. If he can't get his point across in under 10 minutes, people will quit listening. Clinton sure looooves to hear himself talk.

I rarely if ever get into talking points but found this to be too funny to pass up.

I noticed on the CBS news show this AM tha Obama was so enamoured with Clinton's nomination speach at the convention that he is rumored to be inventing a new cabinet position... "Splainin Stuff". :lol:

Apparently many believe the 6 point bounce the POTUS enjoys after the DNC shindig is mostly due to Clinton's explaination speach. Now Clinton has been taken on as a lead man in campaigning to capitalize on his gift of gab.

6 point bounce? Which poll are you cherry picking?

Texas on the Potomac » The List: Which presidential polls were most accurate?

$1.gif

View attachment 21087

I'm not cherry picking anything. That's what CBS reported this morning. Last week it was 48% ,48% today they are saying the CNN..blah...blah poll calls it 52% Obama ...46% Mittens. If you don't like it go yell at Charlie Rose!... :lol:

View attachment 21087

I'm not cherry picking anything. That's what CBS reported this morning. Last week it was 48% ,48% today they are saying the CNN..blah...blah poll calls it 52% Obama ...46% Mittens. If you don't like it go yell at Charlie Rose!... :lol:

LMAO Charlie Rose.. the notes Liberal dunderhead who was sued for not paying his employee's MIN WAGE!!?!!! Say it ain't so?!! Liberals, do as I say not as I do Charlie Rose is a dedicated liberal talking head caught robbing his own employee's of their legal wage!

The City Square: Liberal icon, Charlie Rose, sued after failing to pay minimum wage

LMAO Charlie Rose.. the notes Liberal dunderhead who was sued for not paying his employee's MIN WAGE!!?!!! Say it ain't so?!! Liberals, do as I say not as I do Charlie Rose is a dedicated liberal talking head caught robbing his own employee's of their legal wage!

The City Square: Liberal icon, Charlie Rose, sued after failing to pay minimum wage

And THAT has what to do with the story or the poll?

Robmoney will seal the deal in the debates.

Hes going to faulter big time under real questions

Since Obama's been POTUS the number of people on unemployment and food stamps and in poverty got a bounce too.

Huge bounce!

Since Obama's been POTUS the number of people on unemployment and food stamps and in poverty got a bounce too.

Huge bounce!

Try and stay focused Frankie. The thread is really about Clinton and Obama patching up their differences at the convention and Clinton taking an active role in the campaign. The Obama people are jumping on the Clinton band wagon and sending him to Florida this week.

Forum List

Back