Clinton sure did a 180°

Bill Clinton says Romney win would be 'calamitous.' Why the harsh turn? (+video) - CSMonitor.com

Bill Clinton slammed Mitt Romney hard at a Manhattan fundraiser on Monday night, saying that a Romney presidency “would be calamitous for our country and the world.”

Mr. Romney’s economic policies would mimic some of the austerity programs now in place in Europe, added the most recent former Democratic president. At the moment, that belt-tightening does not seem to be working.

“Who would have ever thought that the Republicans who made a living for decades deriding Old Europe would embrace their economic policies?” said Mr. Clinton.

Well, that’s a pretty quick about-face, isn’t it? Only last week Clinton referred to Romney’s “sterling” business record. The remark was made in the context of an interview in which Clinton criticized Romney’s economic record, but it undercut the Obama team’s attack on Romney’s leadership of private equity firm Bain Capital, and led to days of fact-free pundit analysis of the possibly tense relationship between the past and current Democratic Party leaders.

I'm betting he tolerates Obama, and wants to be the First Husband in 2016. If Romney wins 2012, then the WH won't be available again until 2020 *my guess*.

Wrong on just about every count, I think.

First of all, Bill Clinton doesn't want Hillary Clinton to be President.

Second, even if Romney wins in 2012 that doesn't mean he will win in 2016. Maybe he will have a disastrous presidency?

Bill does what he is told by Hillary and then he gets to travel the World and get more ass than a nickel toilet in the middle of Times Square.

clinton should kiss obamas tutu, obama has df one more to rehabilitate slick willys legacy than any amount of decades could:lol:.........Clinton was an experienced politician when he became president, I think Clinton hates the fact that Obama is clueless when it comes to legislating and finding the sweet spot in politics, that place where the majority of the country wants you, clinton was a master at it getting their making his own, obama is a piker.

And, I think Clinton is still and always will be pissed obama played the race card on him.

clinton should kiss obamas tutu, obama has df one more to rehabilitate slick willys legacy than any amount of decades could:lol:.........Clinton was an experienced politician when he became president, I think Clinton hates the fact that Obama is clueless when it comes to legislating and finding the sweet spot in politics, that place where the majority of the country wants you, clinton was a master at it getting their making his own, obama is a piker.

And, I think Clinton is still and always will be pissed obama played the race card on him.

Same here. I think that still sticks in his craw.

Bill Clinton says Romney win would be 'calamitous.' Why the harsh turn? (+video) - CSMonitor.com

Bill Clinton slammed Mitt Romney hard at a Manhattan fundraiser on Monday night, saying that a Romney presidency “would be calamitous for our country and the world.”

Mr. Romney’s economic policies would mimic some of the austerity programs now in place in Europe, added the most recent former Democratic president. At the moment, that belt-tightening does not seem to be working.

“Who would have ever thought that the Republicans who made a living for decades deriding Old Europe would embrace their economic policies?” said Mr. Clinton.

Well, that’s a pretty quick about-face, isn’t it? Only last week Clinton referred to Romney’s “sterling” business record. The remark was made in the context of an interview in which Clinton criticized Romney’s economic record, but it undercut the Obama team’s attack on Romney’s leadership of private equity firm Bain Capital, and led to days of fact-free pundit analysis of the possibly tense relationship between the past and current Democratic Party leaders.

I'm betting he tolerates Obama, and wants to be the First Husband in 2016. If Romney wins 2012, then the WH won't be available again until 2020 *my guess*.

Clinton has totally defied Obama in recent days. And I have little doubt that he allowed it to leak that he was calling Obama "the amateur" and that Hillary should run against him. Either way, HIllary is running in 2016. He wants it to be based on Mitt Romney's eventual bad record (at least something he could spin) and not have her run on being the next Obama. How did it work out with McCain running as the next Bush?

Also, it's notable that Hillary has already said that she will not campaign for Obama.

No, you must simply be pretty pathetic and shallow.

Sarah's a grand lady actually, her politics.. eh

I personally can't have much respect for anybody who thinks that any man who isn't a serial adulterer and who doesn't harass women is somehow abnormal.

I get your point...

It seems that when the liberal media defines Clinton's victims and his adversaries as less than human many Democrats go along with the illusion and forget their social graces.

New Topics

Forum List

Back