Clinton sleaze destroying the integrity of the democratic party

hangover

Gold Member
Oct 8, 2013
The democratic party's denial of Clinton's email corruption is going to have a bad effect on all the other dems running for congress and the senate.
The democrats had a good chance of taking back the senate this year, but with the black cloud over Shrillary's emails, and the corrupt SUPER DELEGATES in the primaries, voters are going to stay home rather than vote for Sleazery.
But the moron cons aren't going to stay home. They're going to put their sleazeball in the White House.
"My slime is better than your slime."
America, what a country! USA! USA! USA!

Not trying to be a smartass, but the OP is wrongfully implying either Party has integrity to destroy. It's about everything but integrity. But i gotta give props to an honest sincere post. Nice job.

What integrity?

quote-i-am-not-a-member-of-any-organized-political-party-i-am-a-democrat-will-rogers-24-93-96.jpg

The democratic party's denial of Clinton's email corruption is going to have a bad effect on all the other dems running for congress and the senate.
The democrats had a good chance of taking back the senate this year, but with the black cloud over Shrillary's emails, and the corrupt SUPER DELEGATES in the primaries, voters are going to stay home rather than vote for Sleazery.
But the moron cons aren't going to stay home. They're going to put their sleazeball in the White House.
this O post has got legs ! and yet miss hillary seemed so trustworthy going into the cycle.

Not trying to be a smartass, but the OP is wrongfully implying either Party has integrity to destroy. It's about everything but integrity. But i gotta give props to an honest sincere post. Nice job.
i would add that there are some fine examples of democrats... i'm thinking about that. like any insttution, i think they are having a bad run of leadership. in that next layer, are some outstanding players. the republicans finished their marathon first. not finishing is a heavy burden in a campaign.
but the republicans have personality issues too.

it's a great thread.
see,
"My slime is better than your slime.
America, what a country! USA! USA! USA!"

would make a great campaign slogan that would mean as much for either side, perhaps a third party to be named at a later date.

Last edited:

They haven't really had integrity since Franklin Roosevelt pulled all the Progressives into the Democrat party. The one exception being John F. Kennedy.

He says she is destroying the "integrity" of the Democrats.

Wow. That's like saying I shot a ghost today.

Trump takes it for granted, that cons will vote for him to be loyal to the GOP. Shrillary takes for granted, that Bernie supporters will vote for her to keep Trump from getting the White House.

The Libertarian party says, why vote for an asshole you hate? I've never voted for a republican in my life, but Johnson is a Libertarian now, not a republican. What happens if Bernie endorses Johnson?

Trump takes it for granted, that cons will vote for him to be loyal to the GOP. Shrillary takes for granted, that Bernie supporters will vote for her to keep Trump from getting the White House.

The Libertarian party says, why vote for an asshole you hate? I've never voted for a republican in my life, but Johnson is a Libertarian now, not a republican. What happens if Bernie endorses Johnson?

What happens if Bernie endorses Johnson?

Good chance of Hillary losing,

possibility of Trump losing, but doubtful.

At least it would give me someone to vote for

or a run together.

ROFLMAO! Since when has the "Democratic" Party had any integrity? The whole lot of them are completely incapable of being honest about anything to anyone (including themselves).

As much as I loathe Hillary, the Democrat party was already turned into a treasonous, white-hating, American-hating sewer by that purple-lipped, carpet-headed, spoiled negroid crybaby in the WH. Thanks to "Typhoid Barry" that political party was ALREADY an abomination even if that old Hillary hag never existed.

Forum List

Back