Clinton says U.S. could "totally obliterate" Iran

...The written history of the Persian civilization stretches back to a time Europeans were still wearing furs, head hunting and worshiping trees.
That was then.

Long ago, in a galaxy far, far away.

This is now.
Now you think it's primitive like Afghanistan but it's not, it is a modern, advanced even westernized country that hates the west more because we have fucked them over a bunch of times .

Iran is a modernized country- and frankly from what i have seen, Iranians don't hate the west- Iran's government is an ideological theology- and they do hate the west.
Guilt by association - just like what happened to Germany in the mid-20th - don't want to be associated with your government? Get rid of it. Otherwise, No Sale.
The German electorate voted in Hitler knowing exactly what he was promising he would do to the Jews. And the mentally ill and the crippled.
After the war virtually no one in the country admitted to being a Nazi supporter.
Non sequitur to the point being made.

We wouldn't need nukes to do that. A squadron of B-52s with large payloads would send them back to the Stone Age, which for them was about 70 years ago.

I am on your side, but I don't think the B-52's would survive to drop their bombs.

"Iran took delivery of the first set of S-300 Surface-to-air missile systems (NATO reporting name SA-10 Grumble), according to Iranian and Russian officials.

“We had already announced that despite several changes in the time of delivery, the deal is on its path of implementation and today I should announce that the first part of this equipment has arrived in Iran and delivery of other parts will continue,” Foreign Ministry spokesman Jaberi Ansari said, according to Mehr news agency."

Clinton is 100% right. Iran wouldn't be dumb enough to fuck with the US of A.

They don't have to. Obama just sent them another Billion dollars. This time he wired it to them. It seem he lied about having to send them cash.

"Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton warned Tehran on Tuesday that if she were president, the United States could "totally obliterate" Iran in retaliation for a nuclear strike against Israel.

On the day of a crucial vote in her nomination battle against fellow Democrat Barack Obama, the New York senator said she wanted to make clear to Tehran what she was prepared to do as president in hopes that this warning would deter any Iranian nuclear attack against the Jewish state.

"I want the Iranians to know that if I'm the president, we will attack Iran (if it attacks Israel)," Clinton said in an interview on ABC's "Good Morning America."

"In the next 10 years, during which they might foolishly consider launching an attack on Israel, we would be able to totally obliterate them," she said.

Clinton says U.S. could

Clearly, this is not some one we can risk giving the nuclear codes to.
and trump is better ??? some Iranian leader calls trump a tiny weenee president and Iran is wiped off the earth ... I feel if hillary saying if Iran launches a nuclear attack on Isreal that she would wipe them off the face of the earth, is just fine with me ... clinton is clearly the person that I want to have nuclear codes ... what the hell is wrong with you???
Forgetting for a moment that you are a big fan of killing 80,000,000 people, more that all the people who died in WWII, why would Hillary nuke Iran for targeting Israel when Israel is perfectly capable of handling Iran on its own? Does Hillary not understand the relative capabilities of Iran and Israel? Or is she just crazy?
first of all he said attacking Israel not targeting Israel with nukes ... big difference here ... I'm sure they would attack all of Israel's bases where they have their nukes ... that would be ignorant on Irans part if they didn't ... as of 80 million people so be it ... if you're going to attack not target, israel then you better think twice...
You're sounding almost as crazy as Hillary. First of all this threat by crazy Hillary was made in 2008, long before Iran had enough enriched uranium to make a single bomb. Second, by 2010 Netanyahu had ordered the IDF to prepare to attack and destroy the Iranian nuclear program if it became necessary, something the Pentagon later said Israel was fully capable of doing. Third, in 2012, Netanyahu addressed the UNGA and told the world Israel had drawn a red line at 240 kg of 20% enriched uranium, enough to produce a single bomb if further enriched to 90%, and made it clear in interviews that Israel would destroy Iran's nuclear weapons program if Iran exceeded 240 kg of 20% enriched uranium. Iran heeded Netanyahu's red line and stopped enriching uranium to 20%. It is bizarre to imagine Israel would ever have allowed Iran to develop nuclear weapons. Netanyahu asked for help from the US and others to prevent the necessity of an Israeli attack on Iran's nuclear weapons program, but made it clear that Israel would act alone if necessary to prevent Iran from ever acquiring nuclear weapons.

Clearly, there was no rational basis for Hillary's reckless, genocidal threat to "obliterate" Iran in a nuclear attack. It is hard to imagine that Hillary was so uninformed as to believe an Iranian nuclear attack on Israel was something so imminent that such a horrible threat was necessary, and we are left with the only rational explanation that this was a sign of her deteriorating mental health. Obviously, Hillary is too reckless and crazy to be allowed to have her finger on the nuclear button.
trying to baffle us with your bull shit here I see ...

you clearly have tried to cover up your bull shit response that you said Quote: why would Hillary nuke Iran for targeting Israel when Israel is perfectly capable of handling Iran on its own?

and now you justify your fuck up with this dodge or as we call it shiny objects ??? not going to fly... then you said to try and justify your fuck up again by saying, Quote: Clearly, there was no rational basis for Hillary's reckless, genocidal threat to "obliterate" Iran in a nuclear attack.

REALLY !!!! you want us to buy that there wasn't' any rational reason other then Iran saying they would wipe israel of the planet by nuking them... where you're upset cause hillary responded with fine, then we obliterate" Iran in a nuclear attack ... really you want to debate that issue ...cause pal you just lost that one ...

"Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton warned Tehran on Tuesday that if she were president, the United States could "totally obliterate" Iran in retaliation for a nuclear strike against Israel.

On the day of a crucial vote in her nomination battle against fellow Democrat Barack Obama, the New York senator said she wanted to make clear to Tehran what she was prepared to do as president in hopes that this warning would deter any Iranian nuclear attack against the Jewish state.

"I want the Iranians to know that if I'm the president, we will attack Iran (if it attacks Israel)," Clinton said in an interview on ABC's "Good Morning America."

"In the next 10 years, during which they might foolishly consider launching an attack on Israel, we would be able to totally obliterate them," she said.

Clinton says U.S. could

Clearly, this is not some one we can risk giving the nuclear codes to.
and trump is better ??? some Iranian leader calls trump a tiny weenee president and Iran is wiped off the earth ... I feel if hillary saying if Iran launches a nuclear attack on Isreal that she would wipe them off the face of the earth, is just fine with me ... clinton is clearly the person that I want to have nuclear codes ... what the hell is wrong with you???
Forgetting for a moment that you are a big fan of killing 80,000,000 people, more that all the people who died in WWII, why would Hillary nuke Iran for targeting Israel when Israel is perfectly capable of handling Iran on its own? Does Hillary not understand the relative capabilities of Iran and Israel? Or is she just crazy?
first of all he said attacking Israel not targeting Israel with nukes ... big difference here ... I'm sure they would attack all of Israel's bases where they have their nukes ... that would be ignorant on Irans part if they didn't ... as of 80 million people so be it ... if you're going to attack not target, israel then you better think twice...
You're sounding almost as crazy as Hillary. First of all this threat by crazy Hillary was made in 2008, long before Iran had enough enriched uranium to make a single bomb. Second, by 2010 Netanyahu had ordered the IDF to prepare to attack and destroy the Iranian nuclear program if it became necessary, something the Pentagon later said Israel was fully capable of doing. Third, in 2012, Netanyahu addressed the UNGA and told the world Israel had drawn a red line at 240 kg of 20% enriched uranium, enough to produce a single bomb if further enriched to 90%, and made it clear in interviews that Israel would destroy Iran's nuclear weapons program if Iran exceeded 240 kg of 20% enriched uranium. Iran heeded Netanyahu's red line and stopped enriching uranium to 20%. It is bizarre to imagine Israel would ever have allowed Iran to develop nuclear weapons. Netanyahu asked for help from the US and others to prevent the necessity of an Israeli attack on Iran's nuclear weapons program, but made it clear that Israel would act alone if necessary to prevent Iran from ever acquiring nuclear weapons.

Clearly, there was no rational basis for Hillary's reckless, genocidal threat to "obliterate" Iran in a nuclear attack. It is hard to imagine that Hillary was so uninformed as to believe an Iranian nuclear attack on Israel was something so imminent that such a horrible threat was necessary, and we are left with the only rational explanation that this was a sign of her deteriorating mental health. Obviously, Hillary is too reckless and crazy to be allowed to have her finger on the nuclear button.

you clearly have tried to cover up your bull shit response that you said Quote: why would Hillary nuke Iran for targeting Israel when Israel is perfectly capable of handling Iran on its own?

and now you justify your fuck up with this dodge or as we call it shiny objects ??? not going to fly... then you said to try and justify your fuck up again by saying, Quote: Clearly, there was no rational basis for Hillary's reckless, genocidal threat to "obliterate" Iran in a nuclear attack.

REALLY !!!! you want us to buy that there wasn't' any rational reason other then Iran saying they would wipe israel of the planet by nuking them... where you're upset cause hillary responded with fine, then we obliterate" Iran in a nuclear attack ... really you want to debate that issue ...cause pal you just lost that one ...
Clearly, there was no rational basis for Hillary making genocidal threats against Iran when Israel is perfectly capable of defending itself against the Iranian nuclear threat without the US taking any action. This bizarre threat by Hillary is more evidence the woman is crazy and cannot be allowed to have her finger on the nuclear button.

We wouldn't need nukes to do that. A squadron of B-52s with large payloads would send them back to the Stone Age, which for them was about 70 years ago.

I am on your side, but I don't think the B-52's would survive to drop their bombs.

"Iran took delivery of the first set of S-300 Surface-to-air missile systems (NATO reporting name SA-10 Grumble), according to Iranian and Russian officials.

“We had already announced that despite several changes in the time of delivery, the deal is on its path of implementation and today I should announce that the first part of this equipment has arrived in Iran and delivery of other parts will continue,” Foreign Ministry spokesman Jaberi Ansari said, according to Mehr news agency."

I'm pretty sure that those B-52s fly higher than most Surface to Air missiles can go before the fighters knock them out.

I'm pretty sure that those B-52s fly higher than most Surface to Air missiles can go before the fighters knock them out.

I don't know what the latest Iranian SAM's ceiling is, but the B-52 can go to 50,000 ft. You may be right since the B-52 carries standoff nuclear cruise missiles.

Clearly, there was no rational basis for Hillary making genocidal threats against Iran when Israel is perfectly capable of defending itself against the Iranian nuclear threat without the US taking any action. This bizarre threat by Hillary is more evidence the woman is crazy and cannot be allowed to have her finger on the nuclear button.
NOT if they are blown too funking hell you moron ...how is Israel going to defend them selves when they are destroyed you fuckingt idiot

NOT if they are blown too funking hell you moron ...how is Israel going to defend them selves when they are destroyed you fuckingt idiot
You've got to stop searching for answers up your ass. If you had been able to understand my post, you would have understood Israel will not allow Iran to develop nuclear weapons. In 2012, Netanyahu drew a red line at his speech to the UNGA that if Iran enriched 240 Kg of uranium to 20%, the amount that would produce a single nuclear weapon if further enriched to 90%, Israel would attack and destroy Iran's nuclear weapons program. That means that Iran would never be able to nuke Israel first and there was no rational basis for Hillary's genocidal threat to nuke Iran and kill 80,000,000 people. That means Hillary cracked under the stress of the primary process in 2008 and that she clearly would not be able to handle the stress of a real world emergency. It means she cannot be trusted to have her fingers on the nuclear button.

New Topics

Forum List

Back