Clinton says that people who evade questions should be disqualified. I agree

browsing deer

Silver Member
Jul 11, 2015
in the forrest
Delicios video.
Why won't she take a stand on this? Probably because she thinks she can more money from both sides

I am pro XL. But I understand the views of those opposed, as misguided as they are they have sincere views. Clintons non views are dishonest trying to be in two beds at once

Coming from her, I'm a bit surprised she'd use such a poor choice of words.

She seems to be getting horrible advice. She by nature is not this wishy washy, quite the reverse. The fact she took sometimes toxic positions is why she had the popularity she did. These mush mouth things like Keystone only anger people. A substantial, like 60-65% of democratic voters, hate it. But they will not hate her for taking a position pro Keystone. They will figure she has information not given to them. She takes a position anti keystone they will get orgasmic over her. But this saying nothing makes people worry about her honesty in a major way, and she can't let that number get any lower.

And it seems the cheering section, like Ed Schultz, are getting mad at her. When you start loosing the true believers like Ed, your candacy takes a hit it can never recover from.

The word Candidate comes from the latin Candid. Do any folks know the opposite for candid? That is Hillary

She personifies everything wrong with politics today.
Today and yesterday both. Remember "Hillarycare" 1993? I travelled to DC and joined a contingent opposing her bullshit. Had a seat on the White House lawn where I listened to her nonsensical bullshit.

Bitch still makes my skin crawl.

Forum List

Back