Clinton says she is being urged by ‘many, many, many people’ to run in 2020

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport

Hillary Clinton on Tuesday declined to rule out launching a future presidential campaign after her two failed bids, saying “many, many, many people” were pressuring her to enter the race.

“I
, as I say, never, never, never say never,” the former secretary of State said on BBC Radio 5 Live. “I will certainly tell you, I’m under enormous pressure from many, many, many people to think about it.”

I can imagine Trump responding with...
" Other than Joe Dirt, the only one I'd rather run against in 2020 is Crooked Hillary."

Hillary Clinton on Tuesday declined to rule out launching a future presidential campaign after her two failed bids, saying “many, many, many people” were pressuring her to enter the race.

“I, as I say, never, never, never say never,” the former secretary of State said on BBC Radio 5 Live. “I will certainly tell you, I’m under enormous pressure from many, many, many people to think about it.”

" Other than Joe Dirt, the only one I'd rather run against in 2020 is Crooked Hillary."
I told you so.

Hillary has been sabotaging everyone else....Democrats and Trump, in hopes that she can eventually ride in on a white horse and save the day.

“I, as I say, never, never, never say never,” the former secretary of State said on BBC Radio 5 Live. “I will certainly tell you, I’m under enormous pressure from many, many, many people to think about it.”

I told you so.

Hillary has been sabotaging everyone else....Democrats and Trump, in hopes that she can eventually ride in on a white horse and save the day.
upload_2019-11-12_17-52-19.jpeg

I'm pretty sure it's more like she's being urged to run by the many, many, many voices in her head.

"Run Hillary, run..." :laughing0301:

Forum List

Back