Clinton Says Secrecy Inflamed Cheney Issue (the billy boy)

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
President Clinton said the Bush administration's "enormous penchant for secrecy" sparked the strong reaction to Vice President Dick Cheney's shooting mishap.

"We have people quite often who are shot in quail incidents, so I didn't feel the need to get into the pile-on," Clinton said on ABC's "Good Morning America."

Cheney has been criticized for not disclosing the Feb. 11 shooting of Texas lawyer Harry Whittington until the following day.

"I think the White House should have said something about it sooner," Clinton said. "I think that it's gotten a little more light than it would have because the administration has an enormous penchant for secrecy for not telling anybody anything about anything." HUH? What you talking about billy boy??
http://www.latimes.com/news/nationw...eb20,0,1412095.story?coll=la-headlines-nation
:cheers2: :69: :tinfoil:

The new dems talking logo... the ENORMOUS PENCHANT FOR SECRECY :rotflmao:

LOL.

pResident Clinton: I never had sex with that woman! Uhm... Monica, yeah that is the one... Lewinsky!

It wasn't my fault that we hid records for three years so the statute of limitations on the law would run out before we handed over heavily redacted(that means edited for those who don't speak lawyer) records... Really! I was being open and honest... (bites lip here...) Because I feel your pain, I really do (more lip biting and if you can squeeze out a tear).

This Administration is hiding something in this hunting accident! We gotta do something! I never hid anything! (Redacted!Redacted!)

I cannot believe Bill Or Hil would have the nerve to peep one word about secrecy!!!!!!

Forum List

Back