Clinton says 'Phucket" to Iran

I thought you put me on ignore?

You are on ignore, I just occasionally check your post to see if you can surprise me by growing a brain and ceasing spewing the lie "you have no evidence..." about iran's nuclear weapons program, but like all idiots, you don't disappoint...

Well actually it was the head of the IAEA that said there was no evidence.

I thought you put me on ignore?

You are on ignore, I just occasionally check your post to see if you can surprise me by growing a brain and ceasing spewing the lie "you have no evidence..." about iran's nuclear weapons program, but like all idiots, you don't disappoint...

Not true, he never said that, idiot troll.

Not true, he never said that, idiot troll.

"I don't see any evidence in IAEA official documents about this," Yukiya Amano told Reuters in his first direct comment on Iran's atomic program since his election, when asked whether he believed Tehran was seeking nuclear weapons capability.

No sign Iran seeks nuclear arms: new IAEA head - Yahoo! News

Moving back to the subject of being ignored, doesn't periodically checking my posts defeat the purpose of ignoring me in the first place?

Iran is a peace loving nation.

They have not attacked any other country in over 300 years.

So I guess the death to Israel and the US is just harmless talk?
Basically it is just the Iranians venting their dislike of U.S. and Israelie policies.
Helping the terrorists to defeat the United States in the Middle East is a direct act of war. Surely you can't deny Iran's involvement in helping the terrorists.
To wit:
http://www.khouse.org/enews_article/2006/1048/
And
http://www.centcom.mil/en/news/general-iran-aiding-terrorists-in-iraq.html
Just to bring up a few. Anybody who denies Iran is not developing nuclear weapons and that they are not aggressive toward the United States is dumber than a box of rocks.

Last edited:
"I don't see any evidence in IAEA official documents about this," Yukiya Amano told Reuters in his first direct comment on Iran's atomic program since his election, when asked whether he believed Tehran was seeking nuclear weapons capability.

Has he been to iran? NO.

How long has he been in office? A few WEEKS.

Have IAEA inspectors been allowed to inspect where they wanted to in iran? NO.

Has iran blocked inspections? YES.

The IAEA official claimed that THEY did not have evidence, NOT that it does not exist. Understand the difference, fucking idiot asshole?

As for who/what I put on ignore, I do that at MY discretion asshole, not yours.

However, if there had been any evidence his predecessor surely would have made note of it. We can't expect all heads of the IAEA to operate on their gut-instinct, some are obviously going to want evidence instead.

However, if there had been any evidence his predecessor surely would have made note of it. We can't expect all heads of the IAEA to operate on their gut-instinct, some are obviously going to want evidence instead.

The IAEA never said there is no evidence.

If iran denies the IAEA from visiting the nuclear sites, how can evidence be collected?

Do you have the intelligence to answer this question?

Last edited:

The IAEA never said there is no evidence.

If iran denies the IAEA from visiting the nuclear sites, how can evidence be collected?

Do you have the intelligence to answer this question?

The head of the IAEA said there was no evidence, as I have already documented.

Israel absolutely refuses to admit they have nuclear weapons or let the IAEA or any other agencies inspect their sites.

But Israel sure loves to point the finger at other nations they don't like.

Israel absolutely refuses to admit they have nuclear weapons or let the IAEA or any other agencies inspect their sites.

Let us know what date Israel signed the NPT treaty, and was bound by it.

On the other hand, Iran DID sign it.

Also, is Israel surrounded by a 100-1 military disadvantage, like iran? Are these questions too far above your tiny intelligence?

Let us know what date Israel signed the NPT treaty, and was bound by it.

On the other hand, Iran DID sign it.

Also, is Israel surrounded by a 100-1 military disadvantage, like iran? Are these questions too far above your tiny intelligence?
The terrorist base camp called Israel, has refused to sign any nuclear treaty.

Nor will the rogue Zionist government join any nuclear sanctioning organization.

No wonder Iran is fearful of this evil and fascist nation.

The terrorist base camp called Israel, has refused to sign any nuclear treaty.

Nations are not bound by treaties they do not sign.

The fascist dictatorship known as the IRI, on the other hand, signs treaties and then ignores them...

For a muslim to call israel terrorist, when islam is the fountain of which 99% of all terrorism is derived, is hilarious...

Plans to stop next Iranian rocket
were announced in the town of Phuket.
Mrs. Clinton went there
when Barack, off the air,
used the word for her special docket.

200+ more at OBAMAFU - and growing!

Forum List

Back