Clinton Says He Would Have Died for Israel

Bonnie

Jun 30, 2004
Wherever
:rotflmao:
By Khalid Hasan

WASHINGTON: Former US President Bill Clinton who many Arab thoughts was more even-handed on the Palestine question than his predecessors shocked many when he asserted in Toronto last week that had Israel been attacked by Iraq or Iran during his presidency, he would have been ready to “grab a rifle, get in a ditch and fight and die.”

“The Israelis know that if the Iraqi or the Iranian army came across the Jordan River, I would personally grab a rifle, get in a ditch, and fight and die,” Clinton told the crowd at a fund-raising event for a Toronto Jewish charity Monday.

http://www.dailytimes.com.pk/print.asp?page=2002\08\04\story_4-8-2002_pg1_6

WASHINGTON: Former US President Bill Clinton who many Arab thoughts was more even-handed on the Palestine question than his predecessors shocked many when he asserted in Toronto last week that had Israel been attacked by Iraq or Iran during his presidency, he would have been ready to “grab a rifle, get in a ditch and fight and die.”

“The Israelis know that if the Iraqi or the Iranian army came across the Jordan River, I would personally grab a rifle, get in a ditch, and fight and die,” Clinton told the crowd at a fund-raising event for a Toronto Jewish charity Monday.

:teeth:

You know, I don't think I ever truly appreciated the phrase "talk is cheap" until I read this quote.

I have a rewrite that fits Billy Boy much better:

The Israelis know that if the Iraqi or the Iranian army came across the Jordan River, I would personally grab a cigar, get under the desk, and look for the nearest female,” Clinton told the crowd at a fund-raising event...

Riiiiiiiiiight

Attachments

• $riiiight2.JPG
    $riiiight2.JPG
    14.6 KB · Views: 92
Surely he bit his lower lip while proclaiming his "brave" position. Never in my life have I heard or met a person more full of shit than Bill Clinton. What a truly worthless individual.

Woooooo!!! Hold it! I like the idea!

Let's get Bill a Privates uniform in the Israel Army. Let him do his gig man. Anyone who has enough clout and connections to get out of lying in the face of the US Senate can pull enough strings to enlist in the Israel Army.

Bill has just a few things to learn about when you go to war however. People shoot at you. I just can't see Bill involved in a gunfight. I would also suggest he take better cover than a DITCH.

Ah screw it, I can't even picture it

Emmett said:
Woooooo!!! Hold it! I like the idea!

Let's get Bill a Privates uniform in the Israel Army. Let him do his gig man. Anyone who has enough clout and connections to get out of lying in the face of the US Senate can pull enough strings to enlist in the Israel Army.

Bill has just a few things to learn about when you go to war however. People shoot at you. I just can't see Bill involved in a gunfight. I would also suggest he take better cover than a DITCH.

Ah screw it, I can't even picture it

Exactly. :)

Forum List

Back