Clinton sabotaged gun sales in year 2000

http://www.nrawinningteam.com/0006/senate.html

Why did the NICS computer network shut down for four days during the Million Mom March in May of 2000? I remember it clearly, Clinton had even appeared on TV talking to angry mothers, victims of gun violence. I guess he was so embarassed by the yelling women that he thought he would do something extreme like sabotage all gun sales for four days. How in the hell could this have just been a coincidence? I remember that the media was barely reporting on it too which makes me believe even more that it was that administration's doing.

why am i not surprised

well one more evil that man has committed

how did he ever become president

Originally posted by DKSuddeth
:tinfoil: :tinfoil: now who's imagining wild conspiracies? :tinfoil: :tinfoil:

Now just a cotton-pickin' minute there, DK. I wouldn't dismiss the possibility of a connection.

With all those women in town, Slick Willie was probably figuring to collect a few brownie points. Some of those mom's were pretty good looking.

Originally posted by Merlin1047
Now just a cotton-pickin' minute there, DK. I wouldn't dismiss the possibility of a connection.

With all those women in town, Slick Willie was probably figuring to collect a few brownie points. Some of those mom's were pretty good looking.

I'm sure it was the woody he was sporting for rosie that shut it down. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by wecanhaveoursay
why am i not surprised

well one more evil that man has committed

how did he ever become president

Um, he was elected by the people.

Forum List

Back