Clinton pins hopes on internal review to answer mounting questions on what went wrong

Conservative

Type 40
Jul 1, 2011
Pennsylvania
Clinton pins hopes on internal review to answer mounting questions on what went wrong in Libya | Fox News

Secretary of State Hillary Clinton responded to mounting questions Wednesday about what went wrong in Libya and who's responsible by asking for more time to complete an internal review, saying, "nobody will hold this department more accountable than we hold ourselves."

The secretary vowed to get to the bottom of the terror attack that killed four Americans last month in response to a letter by Reps. Darrell Issa, R-Calif., and Jason Chaffetz, R-Utah, claiming the department turned down requests for more security amid a string of attacks and threats in the lead-up to the Sept. 11 strike.

Clinton did not address their specific allegations.

I have no problem with giving them more time to investigate. As long as the conclusion isn't that some low level flunky takes the hit for higher ups.

I am not saying that we should wait for this 'investigation' on fault to complete prior to acting.

I am saying I have no problem with a complete investigation in order to determine fault, as long as it doesn't end up with someone 'taking a bullet' for higher ups.

I am not saying that we should wait for this 'investigation' on fault to complete prior to acting.

I am saying I have no problem with a complete investigation in order to determine fault, as long as it doesn't end up with someone 'taking a bullet' for higher ups.

Hillary is at the top of this food chain not Obama. This is her job. She will never assume responsibility for this mess so any results given will clearly contain a scapegoat or two.

Ultimately I don't care as long as we vote these inept fools out and kill all the perps

If Obama can create a hitlist with terrorists on it, including Americans. Then proceed to bomb them without due process what the fuck is the hold up in this scenario?

Hell. How much investigation does it take to realize that 4 Americans, one of em an ambassador, were murdered by dirtbags??

Did they get warning of this?/ Yes or No. If they did then why didn't they act of those warnings and get some heavy duty security to that place??

Don't have to do much fishing to see who the hell fucked up.

Forum List

Back