Clinton never bothered me that much because I knew he was a liar

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
I knew his switch to 'conservatism' was always fake and I knew that he was a 'liberal' but I didn't care because I knew he was like most GOP politicians in that they would say things to appease their base but never do anything. Clinton is probably more like Obama than what we believe but he was harmless because he was just a politician. Obama is a true believer and so is Trump. That is why everyone who opposes them does so with a lot of passion. They know that they are serious about what they say. Mrs. Clinton is just a politician who wants to get into office and will make whatever promisies necessary to get into office.

• Banned
But isn't the word LIAR and the word POLITICIAN, simply synonyms? ;)

Most of the time that is true. I haven't met a lot of people who tell the truth 100% of the time. Most people will do white lies some will do real lies but some will lie and think it is normal to do so. I think that is how the average politician thinks.

SuperDemocrat, I don't want to put you on the spot or anything, but are you a high school grad? You seem a little retarded.

The Clintons got married because it helps thier political careers, the Clintons had a kid because it helps their political careers...
As with all career politicians... Lol

Forum List

Back