Clinton Meets With Syrian Opposition Figures...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
And yet more policing and meddling. It still amazes me that so many can really believe this Administration is any different than the previous one. Their polices are almost identical.

GENEVA (AP) - U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton is holding a rare meeting with Syrian opposition figures, all from a network of political dissidents seeking to oust Syrian dictator Bashar Assad.
Clinton told the group she wants to hear their plans to establish a new democratic government in Syria. Her invitation was a step short of endorsement, but a clear sign the US is considering it.

She told them, "Obviously, a democratic transition is more than removing the Assad regime. It means setting Syria on the path of the rule of law."

The seven activists are exiles in Europe and belong to the opposition Syrian National Council.

It's only the second time she's held such a session since the U.S. decided Assad must leave office.

Clinton meets with Syrian opposition figures

These people are just actors. You're watching a movie.
Yeah. 2 parties. You pay for them but aren't invited to participate in the festivities.
Until you understand that, you're going to continue being fucked in the ass.

These people are just actors. You're watching a movie.
Yeah. 2 parties. You pay for them but aren't invited to participate in the festivities.
Until you understand that, you're going to continue being fucked in the ass.

Well i try to stay optimistic but more & more i'm becoming inclined to agree with you. I like what Jesse Ventura said about American Politics. He said it's all just Show Biz and exactly like Professional Wrestling. The two parties get out there and pretend to hate each other while whipping the people up into a frenzy and then head backstage where they're really just good friends and on the same team. I wish that wasn't true but i have to go by what i observe. Barack Obama is just another Big Government Neocon to me. I don't see any change.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpsyyWlmr0o]Ron Paul: "Why don't we mind our own business?" - YouTube[/ame]

They just wont listen. Gotta create more Wars for the Military Industrial Complex i guess.

Forum List

Back