Clinton library dedication rained out

dilloduck said:
naaaaa you think the clintons would call off Hillarys' inauguration?

Neither rain, nor sleet.....shall stop the Clintons.

criminey, why don't they just pack this self-serving show in? The amount of coverage this is getting is absurd.

Bonnie said:
Technically isn't this Hillary's first campagn stomp???

I'd laugh but for the fact that GWB was there schmoozing under the same umbrella with her. :wtf:

I am laughing at Bill Clinton's hair. He's all wet - literally and figuratively. :cof:

I wondering when the Barbara Walters in depth with Hillary interview will be?? Maybe before the Superbowl?

nakedemperor said:
Its a freakin' library. Y'all are so cynical :tng:

I just dont see what the big deal about this is. So they opened another Hooters in Arkansas. Big whoop.

I just dont see what the big deal about this is. So they opened another Hooters in Arkansas. Big whoop.

I think it's just the 24 hour news world we live in today. From the perspective of the networks, they are probably just glad to have something to cover besides Iraq, Scott Peterson, or a hurricane slamming into Florida.

It is kind of funny that it poured down rained the day he left the White House, now it pours down rain the day his library opens. Wonder if it will pour down rain for his funeral too.

Jimmyeatworld said:
It is kind of funny that it poured down rained the day he left the White House, now it pours down rain the day his library opens. Wonder if it will pour down rain for his funeral too.

Well it doesnt really matter to me. I wont be there. Just had a wierd thought wondering if he is even going to have a funeral. dont know why i was thinking that.

Well it doesnt really matter to me. I wont be there. Just had a wierd thought wondering if he is even going to have a funeral. dont know why i was thinking that.

Forum List

Back