clinton/lewinsky... the women's rights ticket

• Banned
i really want to hear from liberal women about this. liberal women's lives matter.

• Banned
just what the country needs that's losing its' mores is a enabler in the WH.
i agree, i assume you meant morals ? i think both clintons are despicable.

i tend to be old fashioned, about certain things, that's one of them..

bill clinton is a creepy dirtbag that stumbled into a perfect time to be president. hillary destroyed a very nice albeit misguided young intern. that in itself is reprehensible.

now, she stumps for the advancement of women, and their basic glass ceiling, and all encompassing inalienable rights. what..... a..... joke

Natural and legal rights - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

question: how would hillary prep, for a debate with carly fiorina, or debbie wasserman shultz ?

Monica Lewinsky - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

morals definition - Google Search

Last edited:
Bill Clinton and Bill Cosby had em both. Let's no go there. Has to be a better ticket out there.

Clinton/Abedin. First female president. First female vice president. First pair of lesbian lovers in the White House. First Islamic radical in the White House. It's got it all, baby!

Democrats are not 100% committed to the rights of Women, Blacks and Latinos unless these individuals vote for them.

no..I'm sure he meant mores

More (mo-ray)
Definition: Mores are a set of norms that define the most fundamental ideas about what is considered right and wrong, or moral, in human behavior. Mores typically take the form of laws with strong sanctions such as imprisonment, ostracism, or death. From a sociological perspective, moral behavior has four basic characteristics:

1. It never has the actor’s self-interest as its major goal.

2. It has a quality of command through which each person feels an obligation to do what is right.

3. It is experienced as being desirable and some satisfaction and pleasure is derived from it.

4. It is regarded as sacred in the sense that its authority is experienced as beyond human control.

Clinton/Abedin. First female president. First female vice president. First pair of lesbian lovers in the White House. First Islamic radical in the White House. It's got it all, baby!
we already have our first female president...it's serving now. :laugh2:

no..I'm sure he meant mores

More (mo-ray)
Definition: Mores are a set of norms that define the most fundamental ideas about what is considered right and wrong, or moral, in human behavior. Mores typically take the form of laws with strong sanctions such as imprisonment, ostracism, or death. From a sociological perspective, moral behavior has four basic characteristics:

1. It never has the actor’s self-interest as its major goal.

2. It has a quality of command through which each person feels an obligation to do what is right.

3. It is experienced as being desirable and some satisfaction and pleasure is derived from it.

4. It is regarded as sacred in the sense that its authority is experienced as beyond human control.
i googled the idiom, i hadn't heard it before ... losing its' mores
i toyed with where to put the apostophe in my op... thanks. :)

Forum List

Back