Clinton leads Trump by 6 in new Poll

the libtard NBC nothing but lies here. move on

lol, and you said ABC was nothing but lies until they came out with poll showing Trump ahead.

Trump rallys----------------25,000. Hillary rallys---------------250. Kaine rallys-------------cancelled for lack of interest.

That polls says more than all the others combined.

Where did Trump draw 25,000 this week?

tampa

Oh really? He was here:

The MidFlorida Credit Union Amphitheatre is an outdoor amphitheatre in Tampa, Florida. The venue is located on the Florida State Fairgrounds, adjacent to Interstate 4, in the eastern side of town. Wikipedia

Address: 4802 U.S. 301, Tampa, FL 33610
Opened: July 25, 2004

Capacity: 20,000

the libtard NBC nothing but lies here. move on

lol, and you said ABC was nothing but lies until they came out with poll showing Trump ahead.

Trump rallys----------------25,000. Hillary rallys---------------250. Kaine rallys-------------cancelled for lack of interest.

tampa

Oh really? He was here:

The MidFlorida Credit Union Amphitheatre is an outdoor amphitheatre in Tampa, Florida. The venue is located on the Florida State Fairgrounds, adjacent to Interstate 4, in the eastern side of town. Wikipedia

There were more than 5,000 outside who could not get in. You should really check what you post so you don't make a fool of yourself.

aria160715_cmyk.jpg
Charlie Rose on late night last night had an extensive discussion about what will happen to the GOP after this election?

Maybe it will split into 3 parties -- like now it has 3 major factions:

- the Sarah Palin far right fringe

- the Paul Ryan reformists moderate righties

- the RINO mainstream that it has always been with Romney, Reagan, etc.

tampa

Oh really? He was here:

There were more than 5,000 outside who could not get in. You should really check what you post so you don't make a fool of yourself.

Another 1,000 people were not allowed into the packed venue, according to a Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office official.

Donald Trump rallies thousands in Tampa, implores them to vote

tampa

Oh really? He was here:

Another 1,000 people were not allowed into the packed venue, according to a Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office official.

Well, holy shit. only 21,000. While the hildebeast had 2500 and Kaine's rally was cancelled for lack of interest.

But I understand, your head is so far up her ass you can see her teeth.

tampa

Oh really? He was here:

Well, holy shit. only 21,000. While the hildebeast had 2500 and Kaine's rally was cancelled for lack of interest.

But I understand, your head is so far up her ass you can see her teeth.

So after you claimed Trump always gets 25,000, you had to lie to try to get ONE example

Why lie. What is the point? You know I'm going to catch you in a lie.

RCP has Clinton plus 2.2 three other polls came out in the same time frame none of them showed Clinton with a six point lead. Two showed Clinton plus one the other Trump plus 4 I would call the plus 4 for Trump and the plus 6 for Clinton outliers and I would also say there has been some change since the new e- mail information.

Polls have gotten more different to do accurately since people have given up there land lines in masses. Also, this election is like no other with the two most undesirable candidates in the general election. I can of trust the polls, but I can of don't, so I'm in wait and see mode. One more week!

You mean the one you cherry picked because it has the most favorable result for your candidate

RealClearPolitics - 2016 Latest Polls

It's called a taste of your own medicine.

Interesting that you buried my thread in elections and left the pro-trump ones on the main board.
Funny how there are separate forums for politics and elections. I kind of thought they go together. Many of the threads that start are in politics are about elections. Anyone want to draw a Venn diagram?

Forum List

Back