Clinton Laughs about Berger Theft...

Added a picture to the original post. Puts it into further context of how much they truely care about Highly classified "codename" files have disappeared from a former NSA's pants.

http://blog.simmins.org/2004/07/it-was-honest-mistake.html

Honesty:

In the spirit of giving the benefit of the doubt to Sandy Berger, I offer this:
To C., for repeatedly looking down the front of your shirt at your bare breasts during French class Senior year
It Was an Honest Mistake

To A., the girl who took my virginity. I meant to use a condom.
It Was an Honest Mistake

To M., I didn't realize that all you had on that day in college was a tee shirt or I wouldn't have been tickling you.
It Was an Honest Mistake

To the cop who gave me the speeding ticket in Vestal for going 30 mph over the limit.
It Was an Honest Mistake

To the stripper who I showed a twenty to but tucked a dollar into her panty
It Was an Honest Mistake

To A., who ran duty with me. I didn't know it was the last slice of pizza.
It Was an Honest Mistake

To M. and A. I never thought I would do that in your mouth.
It Was an Honest Mistake

To L. It was the wrong place to put it in.
It Was an Honest Mistake

To D. I could have accepted your marriage proposal that New Year's Eve while we were having sex and been a father to your two illegitimate children.
It Was an Honest Mistake

-- posted by Chuck at Wednesday, July 21, 2004 | E-mail | Permalink | 0 comments

Liberals seem to have more problems than most people.We have bill clinton unable to keep what is his in his pants , then we have sandy berger (aka BERGERLER)putting govt papers that does not belong to him in his pants!!
No way could I vote for kerry/edwards- the last thing we need in our White House is a pair of liberal pants filed to the limit with OUR furnishings. Remember hilary and the silverwear?? LOL,LOL

When you have been deceived by another -- it was not their fault, they made an honest error. No matter what the nature of the offence if it was committed by a liberal it was just an innocent error.Rape, sodomy, stealing, lies, questionable suicides, political attacks, these are just little errors in judgement when done by liberals.

Bugman, the right commits crimes, the left may make mistakes, then again, maybe they are just being persecuted. Is this so hard to understand? :rolleyes:

Kathianne said:
Bugman, the right commits crimes, the left may make mistakes, then again, maybe they are just being persecuted. Is this so hard to understand? :rolleyes:

Yes the left just makes faux paus oops

Can you imagine if Condi Rice stuffed archive docs in her bra and said it was just an honest mistake?? :fu2:

Forum List

Back