Clinton Kept Us Safe

I guess the people who lost their lives or were injured in the WTC attack in 1993 don't count, huh? Not to mention the embassy bombings in Tanzania and Nigeria, the SS Cole bombings, can I continue?

I guess the people who lost their lives or were injured in the WTC attack in 1993 don't count, huh? Not to mention the embassy bombings in Tanzania and Nigeria, the SS Cole bombings, can I continue?

Gees, if we go by that standard, Bush really was a miserable failure. All those attacks pale SIGNIFICANTLY to all those during the Bush presidency. Thanks for pointing that out

Clinton really was a much better national security president than Bush

Gees, if we go by that standard, Bush really was a miserable failure. All those attacks pale SIGNIFICANTLY to all those during the Bush presidency. Thanks for pointing that out

You mean when the Sudanese govt offerered to hand bin Laden over to the US and Clinton refused? That makes a better national security president? He was worried about how it would look. I wonder how he thought the Towers collapsing "looked".

Last edited:

You start a dishonest thread about President Clinton and then you talk about Bush. :cuckoo:

You mean when the Sudanese govt offerered to hand bin Laden over to the US and Clinton refused? That makes a better national security president? He was worried about how it would look. I wonder how he thought the Towers collapsing "looked".

That's horseshit. And just go by the numbers. Bush saw the twin towers fall, thousands dead in Iraq, attacks all over the world, what a disaster!

Clinton handled things really well, especially when compared to that idiot Bush

That's horseshit. And just go by the numbers. Bush saw the twin towers fall, thousands dead in Iraq, attacks all over the world, what a disaster!

Clinton handled things really well, especially when compared to that idiot Bush

Clinton killed 500,000 people in Iraq with sanctions. He starved them to death. What horseshit? Did the Sudanese govt not offer Clinton bin Laden?

Clinton killed 500,000 people in Iraq with sanctions. He starved them to death. What horseshit? Did the Sudanese govt not offer Clinton bin Laden?

Didn't Bush 41 start that? Anyway, I'm talking about America. Clinton kept us safe from Radical Islam. It was the right wing domestic terrorists that struck OK City, and Clinton couldn't have stopped that

The WWII truck bombing in 1993 happened 20 days into Clintons first term.

Who should really get the blame for that one?

You start a dishonest thread about President Clinton and then you talk about Bush. :cuckoo:

You haven't been paying attention. No surprise there, but most Bush supporters are claiming he was a success because he "kept us safe." Well, if he did, and its a mark of his success, then Clinton did much better

Bush I is more responsible for WTT 1993.

Twenty days to prevent this kind of attack when you have a couple other things on your plate is just redicules.

Clinton was barely finished being breifed on EVERYTHING in the country.

Now if he had had like 4 to 6 months on the job I coule see it.

still defending bush?

Why do you bush defenders keep shifting and changing the standards?

Now, we're talking about overseas attacks? ore americans have been killed and attacked by terrorists overseas under bush. amierican hotels bombed in jordan, american compound in riyad, american embassy in yemen, hundreds of attacks in iraq.

Also, why to attacks on american military forces in the middle east count under Clinton, but don't count under Bush? Al Qaeda wasn't even in Iraq before your war. Bush allowed al qaeda to come there. Saddam never did.

well here is up until 2003.....they were up in 05-06 as compared to 03...

Total International Terrorist Attacks 1993-2003 Listed by Year

Year Number of attacks
03 190
02 198
01 355
00 426
99 395
98 274
97 304
96 296
95 440
94 322
93 431

The right wing talking points never tell them the 1993 attack was only 20 days into his first term.

It always blows their argument.

Facts have a funny way of doing that to cons.

What would have been the legal reason and justification, for Clinton on behalf of the United States, being able to take in to custody, Bin Laden at the time the Sudanese supposedly "offered him up"???

Forum List

Back