Clinton: Israel has right to respond to Gaza rocket attacks

toomuchtime_

Gold Member
Dec 29, 2008
It is regrettable that the Hamas leadership apparently believes that it is in their interest to provoke the right of self-defense instead of building a better future for the people of Gaza," she added.

Clinton also said that U.S. President Barack Obama's first days in office have made it clear that a more open Iranian approach to the international community could benefit Iran. She said this was reflected in statements Obama made in an interview Monday with an Arab TV network.

"There is a clear opportunity for the Iranians, as the president expressed in his interview, to demonstrate some willingness to engage meaningfully with the international community," she said. "Whether or not that hand becomes less clenched is really up to them."

Clinton: Israel has right to respond to Gaza rocket attacks - Haaretz - Israel News

Hmm... I'm staying cautiously optimistic on this. Clinton was a friend to Israel when he was president. I don't think Obama personally agrees with supporting Israel, but he's doing what's right for the country.

WHAT?!?!?! A CLINTON laying the foundation to kiss Aipac-american ass?!?!?!

SAY IT AIN'T SO!

Like I said, even the US followed suit when South Africa labeled Nelson Mandela a terrorist... To everything turn, turn turn.

Nelson Mandela didn't want to chase the whites into the sea. he just wanted a fair deal for his people. Nelson Mandela wasn't given the choice of a fair split of land, just black "homelands" that were made up of crappy land and were not traditional homelands. I could go on, but if you want to compare apples with apples, do so. Not apples and bananas...

Hmm... I'm staying cautiously optimistic on this. Clinton was a friend to Israel when he was president. I don't think Obama personally agrees with supporting Israel, but he's doing what's right for the country.

At the time, I also thought Clinton was a friend to Israel, but I no longer do. It was, after all, Clinton that forced the Shamir government from power and persuaded Rabin to negotiate with Arafat, forced Netanyahu to sign expansions of Oslo despite Arafat's failure to curb terrorism and so pissed off Barak by the time he sent Mitchell as his envoy near the end of Barak's term in office, that Barak ordered the government not to talk to Mitchell.

Why would any friend of Israel's want to hand the Palestinians over to Arafat? For that matter, why would any friend of the Palestinians want to do that? How many people on both sides have died because of this terrible error in judgment? What worries me about Obama is that he may be too much like Clinton, thinking he can solve all problems by the strength of his personal charm and not accept that some problems cannot be solved right away but merely coped with.

Nelson Mandela didn't want to chase the whites into the sea. he just wanted a fair deal for his people. Nelson Mandela wasn't given the choice of a fair split of land, just black "homelands" that were made up of crappy land and were not traditional homelands. I could go on, but if you want to compare apples with apples, do so. Not apples and bananas...

neither do arabs. It's funny how you people insist on hearing "jew" everytime a critic of ZIONISM points out the racism involved with your pet nation. And, again, the FACT remains that he participated in bombings that killed civilians just like those palis you are quick to blame for every sin under the sun.

Oh, and your sentence above that I bolded really is ironic as fuck. Your refusal to compare jews to any other ethnicity that played the same racist game says more about you than it does your understanding of Nelson's fight against his racist master state.

But dont let that keep you from polishing the turd of zionism though!

:lol:

fucking fools.

neither do arabs. It's funny how you people insist on hearing "jew" everytime a critic of ZIONISM points out the racism involved with your pet nation. And, again, the FACT remains that he participated in bombings that killed civilians just like those palis you are quick to blame for every sin under the sun.

Oh, and your sentence above that I bolded really is ironic as fuck. Your refusal to compare jews to any other ethnicity that played the same racist game says more about you than it does your understanding of Nelson's fight against his racist master state.

fucking fools.

What racist game. I'd put my knowledge of South Africa up against yours any day of the week. The biggest social upheavel in our country was due to the Springbok tour of NZ in 1981. There were riots everywhere.

So listen up dumbfuck and you might actually learn something: The Africans DID NOT WANT the homelands. The Pals WANTEDthe Gaza and WB and they got the former and about 98 percent of the latter. There's one huge difference right there. Where these folk who almost always never miss and opportunity to miss and opportunity do, is like to fight all the time. Shit, Hamas run one part of the joint and fatah the other. They can't even get on together, yet somehow this is all Israel's fault. As I have stated on many occasions, it's easy for a moralist like you to sit on your high horse and spout rhetoric while not having to live through it. I'm sure if the arabs pushed the Jews into the sea that would make you happy, because it would be "fair" that the arabs got "their' land back...

Fuck you are stupid sometimes. I see you have managed to get over having your panties in a wad after acting like a pouting little two year old and have graced us with your presence. Lucky us...NOT...

fucking fools.

What racist game. I'd put my knowledge of South Africa up against yours any day of the week. The biggest social upheavel in our country was due to the Springbok tour of NZ in 1981. There were riots everywhere.

So listen up dumbfuck and you might actually learn something: The Africans DID NOT WANT the homelands. The Pals WANTEDthe Gaza and WB and they got the former and about 98 percent of the latter. There's one huge difference right there. Where these folk who almost always never miss and opportunity to miss and opportunity do, is like to fight all the time. Shit, Hamas run one part of the joint and fatah the other. They can't even get on together, yet somehow this is all Israel's fault. As I have stated on many occasions, it's easy for a moralist like you to sit on your high horse and spout rhetoric while not having to live through it. I'm sure if the arabs pushed the Jews into the sea that would make you happy, because it would be "fair" that the arabs got "their' land back...

Fuck you are stupid sometimes. I see you have managed to get over having your panties in a wad after acting like a pouting little two year old and have graced us with your presence. Lucky us...NOT...

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

which is why NELSON FUCKING MANDELA REFUSED TO BE THE PRESIDENT OF A SOUTH AMERICA WHOSE BLACK POPULATION WENT RIGHT BACK INTO THE FUCKING LAND THAT YOU CLAIM THEY DIDN'T WANT, eh

:clap2:

I tellya.. the length a zionist jew will go to preserve their double standrd.. sheesh..

poor little jew.. Is it scary to know that a dirty fucking goyim might actually stand up to your racism without giving a fuck about your little cries of wolf? Looks like it's time to flick on the Aipac-bat signal, dude.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

which is why NELSON FUCKING MANDELA REFUSED TO BE THE PRESIDENT OF A SOUTH AMERICA WHOSE BLACK POPULATION WENT RIGHT BACK INTO THE FUCKING LAND THAT YOU CLAIM THEY DIDN'T WANT, eh

I tellya.. the length a zionist jew will go to preserve their double standrd.. sheesh..

poor little jew.. Is it scary to know that a dirty fucking goyim might actually stand up to your racism without giving a fuck about your little cries of wolf? Looks like it's time to flick on the Aipac-bat signal, dude.

Christ almighty, you can't even get the continent right, let alone the country. Why do I bother..

What's racist about wanting a two-state solution, and for Hamas to stop firing rockets into Israel when they get there little panties in wad (similar to somebody who is posting on this thread)?

And I'm not Jewish...although one of my eight great grandparents apparently was...

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Christ almighty, you can't even get the continent right, let alone the country. Why do I bother..

What's racist about wanting a two-state solution, and for Hamas to stop firing rockets into Israel when they get there little panties in wad (similar to somebody who is posting on this thread)?

And I'm not Jewish...although one of my eight great grandparents apparently was...

My bad. South Africa.. Not that this undermines my point one fraction of an inch.. Then again, you probably feel as though you've latched onto something ELSE that indicates jooooooo hating antisemitism!

I've told you before: a two state solution rationalizes nothing more than a nation hellbent on preserving an ETHNIC MARGIN the likes of which Klan members and Nazis could stand behind. That, and you've mamaged to create a fucking concentration camp out of whats left of the land zionists have YET to take. If America held the same ethnic standard as israel then your bitch ass would be crying about racism. As it is, because it's a JEW and not a CAUCASIAN state committing racist policies.. well.. THEN it's a-ok.

Arabs wouldn't fire rockets into israel if they had a vested interest in a common state. Out blacks don't tend to riot and burn buildings until they see an example of OUTRIGHT racism that benefits the dominant ethnicity: whites. Similarly, you give arabs no reason to stop throwing rockets, given their hisotry of that land that you really REALLY want to ignore, by alienating their SAME right to the land that you think only applies to jews. Killing them wont work for you any better than it did Germany. And, beyond the pandering Clinton bullshit that is about as profound as America putting Mandela on their terror watch list, you will come to see the fallacy of your zionist racism one way or another.

Now, feel free to cry joooo hating antisemite instead of offering a rebuttal. I've come to expect that sort of thing from your type.

Forum List

Back