Clinton is a sore loser...and more.

That's perfect, Jeepers. Throw in a nice gender slur. :eusa_eh:
LOL.. not a gender slurr.. its one of the many tasks of the first lady... she started to change this initially but then fell right into stepford place.. if she is running on her whitehouse record, then its fair to highlight one of her strongpoints...

LOL.. not a gender slurr.. its one of the many tasks of the first lady... she started to change this initially but then fell right into stepford place.. if she is running on her whitehouse record, then its fair to highlight one of her strongpoints...

Uh huh.

No it wouldn't. You're being intentionally retarded because you know you have nothing else to work with on this one. Hillary has no ethics and you worship her. That's really sad.

This is the broadly applicable statement of the year.

Why wouldn't it?

Ethics? I never said she had any ethics, though I'm sure she must have some. I thought she could beat McCain, and that was why I chose to support her.

I can't help what you think but you are totally misrepresenting what I think.

IRONY ALERT
images

:rofl:

"Originally Posted by Jeepers
LOL.. not a gender slurr.. its one of the many tasks of the first lady... she started to change this initially but then fell right into stepford place.. if she is running on her whitehouse record, then its fair to highlight one of her strongpoints.

Finally we agree on something...

As First Lady, Hilary banned smoking at all White House dinners. Hardly a Stepford wife-ish thing to do.

LOL.. I couldnt resist.. but thanks for the pass...

You're welcome. Like I said, I'm not sensitive like some people seem to be.

Maybe you can explain to me why sexist cracks are acceptable but noticing that there are black and white people isn't. This is a serious question, I'm not trying to start a war.

:rofl: :rofl:

Not sensitive?? Not sensitive?? Surely you friggin jest!!

This whole protracted exchange only got started when you took my criticism of Hillary as a personal attack! But then again, as a card carrying member of the Clintonista, I guess you didn't have much choice. :rofl: :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl:

Not sensitive?? Not sensitive?? Surely you friggin jest!!

This whole protracted exchange only got started when you took my criticism of Hillary as a personal attack! But then again, as a card carrying member of the Clintonista, I guess you didn't have much choice. :rofl: :rofl:

I didn't take it as a personal attack, sweetie. I just wanted to see how far the hypocricy (damn spelling) of someone who posts racist jokes would take him.

Maybe you can explain to me why sexist cracks are acceptable but noticing that there are black and white people isn't. This is a serious question, I'm not trying to start a war.
Sexist cracks? Whatcha talkin bout sweetie...

Her Clinton impersonation is terrible, but the video was funny. Mostly because it was poking fun at Obama while making fun of Clinton.

Forum List

Back