Clinton Injured, US Navy Seal Killed In Secret US Mission To Iran

Wehrwolfen

May 22, 2012
Clinton Injured, US Navy Seal Killed In Secret US Mission To Iran​

by EU Times
Dec 30th, 2012

A new Foreign Military Intelligence (GRU) report circulating in the Kremlin today is saying that United States Secretary of State Hillary Clinton [photo 2nd right] was injured, and a top US Navy Seal Commander killed when their C-12 Huron military passenger and transport aircraft crash landed nearly 3 weeks ago in the Iranian city of Ahvaz near the Iraqi border.

Iranian intelligence agents quoted in this GRU report confirm that the C-12 Huron aircraft is still in their possession in Ahvaz, but will only admit that the plane was “forced to land because of technical problems”.

The US Navy Seal member reported killed in this bizarre incident, this report says, was indentified as Commander Job W. Price who as a leader of this highly specialized American Special Forces unit protects high-ranking diplomats traveling in Middle Eastern and Asian combat zones.

Curiously, US media reports on Commander Price’s death say it being investigated as a possible suicide as he died from what the American Defense Department describes as “a non-combat related injury”.

Equally as curious, US media reports state that Secretary Clinton will return to work next week after her having suffered what they describe as a “nasty bout with stomach flu” and a “concussion” which have kept her missing from public view the past three weeks.

[Excerpt]

Read more:
Clinton Injured, US Navy Seal Killed In Secret US Mission To Iran | EUTimes.net

I suggest you read the whole EU Times article. It's quite interesting and plausible to say the least. However, I see too much cover-up.

The plane she crashed in will be displayed next to the drone that Iran captured back in Sept 2011. Tickets go on sale Jan 10...

It is completely feasable that some right wing nutter would try to kill a Clinton.

They really really hate them.

It is completely feasable that some right wing nutter would try to kill a Clinton.

They really really hate them.

Now where did that come from? You've got more than bats in your belfry. Get that tin foil hat tighter on your head.

the suicide of the seal guy.

It looks like to me they are suggesting the guy tried to sabatoge the flight

I remember people saying to me that there was NO way that our troops used White phospherous on Iraqi babies and then it turned out to be true

I remember people saying to me that there was NO way that our troops used White phospherous on Iraqi babies and then it turned out to be true

Clinton said there was no way he had sexual relations with that woman...Miss Lewinsky, and then it turned out he had.

Therefore, Elvis was piloting the UFO that shot down Hillary.

QED

Last edited:
What a stupid thread.

The source is an apocalyptic whackadoodle conspiracy site with such stories on their front page as this:

All Jews Living In US Ordered To Be Disarmed

Hunger Games "Experiment" Said Behind Connecticut Massacre

Connecticut Massacre Blamed On Son Of Top CIA Analyst

US Military Sniper Stops Portland Mall Massacre

Mysterious Alaska Pyramid Fears Said Behind US Nuke Test

Russia Issues Mayan Apocalypse Warning As Troops Ordered To Norway Border

US-European Refugee Crisis Stuns Russia

Russia Warns Of Catastrophic 21 December 2012 “Event Horizon”

Like Alex Jones on crack.

Forum List

Back