Clinton: I Thought Obama 'Was Going to Cry'

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
"Governor Romney's argument is, we're not fixed, so fire him and put me in," said Clinton. "It is true we're not fixed. When President Obama looked into the eyes of that man who said in the debate, I had so much hope four years ago and I don't now, I thought he was going to cry. Because he knows that it's not fixed."

Clinton: I Thought Obama 'Was Going to Cry' | The Weekly Standard

AH... the ever compassionate Obama.. the man that was in his own words.. he would "begin to slow the rise of the oceans and to heal the planet".. almost in tears!

"Governor Romney's argument is, we're not fixed, so fire him and put me in," said Clinton. "It is true we're not fixed. When President Obama looked into the eyes of that man who said in the debate, I had so much hope four years ago and I don't now, I thought he was going to cry. Because he knows that it's not fixed."

AH... the ever compassionate Obama.. the man that was in his own words.. he would "begin to slow the rise of the oceans and to heal the planet".. almost in tears!

I see a very Powerful GOP ad in the Making.

lol

he's about to cry 'cause he's going to miss all the sucker adoration and flying around and spening money on the taxpayer's dime.....not to mention all those many celebrity parties and dinners....all those vacations.....his hoop time......and of course all those many great rounds of golfing......:eusa_boohoo:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back