Clinton holding slight lead over Obama in NH

Well, she certainly humanized herself which she really needed to do.

I think the people of New Hampshire don't like having the press annoint their candidates... same as the people of Iowa.

3,000 votes between them with 45% of precincts in. It's stunning. And I'm enjoying this election season tremendously.

Even her own people are surprised. I predict if she wins, she will cry each time the camera is on her. :(

http://www.cnn.com/
Late deciders split evenly between Hillary and Obama. What happened to the Obama momentum everyone was talking about? Also, according to exit polls Hillary beat Obama 47 to 30 among women voters, whereas she actually lost that vote in Iowa. What has happened in the past few days? Are Iowa voters that different from New Hampshire voters? Oviously they are.

Well, she certainly humanized herself which she really needed to do.

I think the people of New Hampshire don't like having the press annoint their candidates... same as the people of Iowa.

3,000 votes between them with 45% of precincts in. It's stunning. And I'm enjoying this election season tremendously.
It certainly is interesting, as it always is. I'd be "enjoying" it a lot more if I preferred any of the candidates.

I think Hill sharpened her attacks on Obama. This is real interesting. If Hillary does win, even by a small margin, she is going to reveal her claws and fangs from now on. I predict the gloves will come off.

It certainly is interesting, as it always is. I'd be "enjoying" it a lot more if I preferred any of the candidates.

I'd be okay with any of the democratic candidates. I'm just afraid Mike Bloomberg is going to run third-party and mess up the whole thing. The only third party candidate should be Ron Paul... makes the white house a gimme for the dems. :clap2:

I'd be okay with any of the democratic candidates. I'm just afraid Mike Bloomberg is going to run third-party and mess up the whole thing. The only third party candidate should be Ron Paul... makes the white house a gimme for the dems. :clap2:

Doesn't matter how many 'third' or 'twentieth' parties join in, my guess is Obama is destined. What happens after that, we'll see.

Bloomberg is a Repub who was a Dem, so I am not sure how that would shake out. He has emphatically said that he will not run, like poiliticians don't lie....HA

I do think either Ron Paul or Huck will run third party. If they do, the Repubs are cooked.

Bloomberg is a Repub who was a Dem, so I am not sure how that would shake out. He has emphatically said that he will not run, like poiliticians don't lie....HA

I do think either Ron Paul or Huck will run third party. If they do, the Repubs are cooked.

No he's not. He's an Independant who was a Republican. In the last couple of days, his people have been saying he's exploring the idea of a run.

I agree with you about Paul or Huckabee... but I don't think the evangelicals can run their own candidate to any effect. I think Paul makes the best 3rd party guy... and yes... the republicans are toast if that happens. *j doing happy dance*

Doesn't matter how many 'third' or 'twentieth' parties join in, my guess is Obama is destined. What happens after that, we'll see.
No. I do not think so. In these times, Americans will not choose a candidate with next to zero international and military experience, especially if presented with a stark alternative such as McCain. Obama will be seen as a gamble, and too few will take the risk that will be necessary for him to win. Independents will choose McCain over Obama. But if Romney wins the nomination, that will be a different story. February 5th will tell the tale.

No. I do not think so. In these times, Americans will not choose a candidate with next to zero international and military experience, especially if presented with a stark alternative such as McCain. Obama will be seen as a gamble, and too few will take the risk that will be necessary for him to win. Independents will choose McCain over Obama. But if Romney wins the nomination, that will be a different story. February 5th will tell the tale.

you give to much credit. I used to believe such.

Shoot, I no longer believe most can see the problems with Ron Paul, and those are blatant.

The polls were way wrong. Obama was picked to win be eight points or more. Did that many people change their minds? Maybe it was just that the late deciders went mostly for Hillary.

In these times, Americans will not choose a candidate with next to zero international and military experience.

I would say that, compared to John McCain, Hillary’s international and military experience amounts to zero. Do you suppose that other 50% of the voters (those who evidentally will vote for Hillary) will ever wake up to that reality?

Forum List

Back