Clinton Foundation: Only 6% Goes to Direct Aid. The Rest? Their Personal Piggie Bank.

I don't know what everyone is in a huff about. For every tax dollar given to help the poor, the government consumes about 90 cents of that dollar.

Hillary is just doing business progressive style. Give just enough to the poor to make them legit and have the poor defend you, and then steal the rest.

Bs, the government isn't as greedy as the corporations and churches that do this shit all the time. Some parts of the government like nws, nasa, cdc, fda, etc are quite efficient...Government aid believe it or not is better then charity. Charity could never on its best day help more people.

Last edited:
I love how posters in this thread are all ranting at the horror of the Clinton Foundation taking donations, but say that the Koch Brothers donating half a billion dollars to Republican candidates is a good thing.

If the Koch Brothers should have the right to spend as much as they want to get Republicans elected, none of you have any right to complain about where Democratic candidates get their money.

I love how posters in this thread are all ranting at the horror of the Clinton Foundation taking donations, but say that the Koch Brothers donating half a billion dollars to Republican candidates is a good thing.

If the Koch Brothers should have the right to spend as much as they want to get Republicans elected, none of you have any right to complain about where Democratic candidates get their money.

Drag lady is trying to derail the topic again.

This one is about Clinton Foundation. Got it?

You wanna talk about Koch's open another one.

Somehow...the teapers iwll fuck this up too!

Clinton shouldn't even be a national discussion. She should have been buried a long time ago...but teaper hate politics keeps her around...they are gong to elevate her with this latest scandal... don't know ho...but they will fuck t up for true conservatives and we will have the misery of another Clinton thief n the WH.
Oh, just go ahead and blame Hillary's popularity on Bush!

The means of gaining the money to give is in question...

Koch brothers are successful US capitalists, using their own business profits to influence voters ...Hillary is a corrupt US politician, using her position to extort bribes in exchange for her influence in US foreign policy.

I suppose you'll never understand the difference.

Hillary is a dishonest bitch! Get over it!

The Clinton's must of modeled their expenses after SarahPac. :laugh:
"Must have" You are illiterate as well as ignorant.
What does Sarah Palin have to do with anything? Nothing.
So focus on the issue here.
The Clinton Foundation is not a foundation at all. It is merely a PAC designed to give tax free income to support the Clinton lifestyle, which resembles that of the uber-wealthy. Meanwhile Hillary is roaming around in a luxury automobile (when she's not flying first class) pretending to be an ordinary American.
Does anyone really think people will be fooled by this?

If true, this should disqualify her from nomination.

If false, everyone who has knowingly engaged in the falsehood is open to court action.

Jake the article is from the NY Post. The data is the Clinton Foundation Federal Tax Return.

I would say it's pretty damn legit. :)

No it is not.... There is not one piece of evidence just here say so far from this book who claims it is factual.... geeeez lets find facts people.

~
Yeah, go with that.
The book is accurate. It was fact checked probably to death. Your post is barely literate.

Haaaa all someone has to do is write a book and you find it to be the actual fact, ....if it is down in print it must be true..
" illiterate peasant"

LOL. The denial is strong in this one. Please point out which parts are not "actual fact." You understand the Clinton Foundation is resubmitting their tax reports to reflect the payments by foreign entities, right?

BUT, it was only a $145 million "oversight" by the Clintons that they forgot to record and pay taxes on.
It was totally innocent, it could happen to anybody ((((BARF)))
"ANYBODY" with the name "Clinton". I'm sure they are teaching Chelsea very, very well

Somehow...the teapers iwll fuck this up too!

Clinton shouldn't even be a national discussion. She should have been buried a long time ago...but teaper hate politics keeps her around...they are gong to elevate her with this latest scandal... don't know ho...but they will fuck t up for true conservatives and we will have the misery of another Clinton thief n the WH.
Oh, just go ahead and blame Hillary's popularity on Bush!
Typical teaper. Too stupid to see past her own hook nose.

Forum List

Back