Clinton Foundation...AKA, GUN RUNNERS!

It seems Rand Paul nailed it years ago.... FF 4:50

• Shocking new details revealed last week by a former law enforcement official named Roscoe B. Davis in a series of tweets that were backed by previous reporting from Fox News allegedly implicate the Clinton Foundation as raking in millions of dollars running guns and other weapons into the Middle East.
    Furthermore, according to Davis’ information, former National Security Advisor Michael Flynn, who once headed the Defense Intelligence Agency, was also allegedly targeted by special counsel Robert Mueller and the Deep State because he knows all the details.
    The former law officer began by reminding readers that the Obama administration initially blew the attack off as a random incident caused by an anti-Muslim video. It turns out that was not simply a lie but part of a much larger cover story. And the tragedy, Davis notes, had actually been set in motion by Hillary Clinton’s State Department and others within the intelligence community months earlier.
    Weapons that Hillary Clinton’s State Dept. ran into Libya very likely used to kill Amb. Stevens, CIA operators

I have been month ago that I post about Clintons Emails and that she had shifted weapons into a segment of Arabs that were active in Syria how much and other info I was not able to find., This fits into the story nicely and is suspicious. I never found any connection with the Fund tho.

Never said someone hasn’t done something illegal. My comment was in reference to actions taking by our government (arms sales) over the past several decades that had the purview of our government and Congress. Also, no proof Obama knew or directed anything let alone on the scale and scope of that incident.
Yeah, like there was no proof that Poppy Bush was "in the loop" either....You're just another hack who gives your team a pass when they're fucking up.

Sure there was. LOL.

My team? You mean neither Democrats or Republicans?

Why thank you sir!

Uh, the guy who launched the attack said it was about the video...

I find it funny you wingnuts have made this gay ambassador a martyr when his family has asked you to knock it the fuck off.

uh...you are a liar.

And i dont care which sacred unquestionable non-touchable martyr you drag out. Hasnt having your ass kicked over and over taught you that? What are these..."gold star family members"? The old rules no longer work for you sissyfied crybabies screaming about your saints.
An American embassy was attacked by your fellow jihadists. Hillary Clinton lied about American officials being killed. Drag out who you like. It still needs to be answered for. And this homosexual, as you keep referring to him, didnt want to die like that if he had been asked. So stop with the punks the media passed around to defend your ruling elites.

Forum List

Back