Clinton Foundation...AKA, GUN RUNNERS!

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
It seems Rand Paul nailed it years ago.... FF 4:50

• Shocking new details revealed last week by a former law enforcement official named Roscoe B. Davis in a series of tweets that were backed by previous reporting from Fox News allegedly implicate the Clinton Foundation as raking in millions of dollars running guns and other weapons into the Middle East.
    Furthermore, according to Davis’ information, former National Security Advisor Michael Flynn, who once headed the Defense Intelligence Agency, was also allegedly targeted by special counsel Robert Mueller and the Deep State because he knows all the details.
    The former law officer began by reminding readers that the Obama administration initially blew the attack off as a random incident caused by an anti-Muslim video. It turns out that was not simply a lie but part of a much larger cover story. And the tragedy, Davis notes, had actually been set in motion by Hillary Clinton’s State Department and others within the intelligence community months earlier.
    Weapons that Hillary Clinton’s State Dept. ran into Libya very likely used to kill Amb. Stevens, CIA operators

Why move it MOD when it is supported by former law enforcement official named Roscoe B. Davis?.....You mean NAMING THE SOURCE isn't supported because that murderer is being protected by the DEEP STATE, and members of this staff?

I think you have the Clinton foundation confused with the criminal organization known as the Trump foundation.

They’ve only scratched the surface of the Trump foundation and it’s already been exposed as a criminal organization.

Who knows what else that was involved in? Especially after Trump has been discovered to be a Russian operative, allegedly.

I think you have the Clinton foundation confused with the criminal organization known as the Trump foundation.

They’ve only scratched the surface of the Trump foundation and it’s already been exposed as a ]criminal organization.

Who knows what else that was involved in? Especially after Trump has been discovered to be a Russian operative, allegedly.
Damn. I SIMPLY LOVE SHOVING IT UP YOUR ASS!

trump-hillary-haiti.jpg

They’ve only scratched the surface of the Trump foundation and it’s already been exposed as a ]criminal organization.

trump-hillary-haiti.jpg
Gaywad.

Fundraisers are very notorious in benefitting those at the top which is why I never donate..

trump-hillary-haiti.jpg
Gaywad.

Fundraisers are very notorious in benefitting those at the top which is why I never donate..
You wouldn't donate to your local volunteer fire dept. Even if your home was on fire!

trump-hillary-haiti.jpg
Gaywad.

You wouldn't donate to your local volunteer fire dept. Even if your home was on fire!
The local fire dept is supported by taxes. Fire depts are not private non profit fund recipients.

trump-hillary-haiti.jpg
Gaywad.

The local fire dept is supported by taxes. Fire depts are not private non profit fund recipients.
WRONG AS USUAL....There are THOUSANDS of volunteer dept. That depend on donations to protect us....but why am I explaining life to a troll?

trump-hillary-haiti.jpg
Gaywad.

WRONG AS USUAL....There are THOUSANDS of volunteer dept. That depend on donations to protect us....but why am I explaining life to a troll?
You may have a volunteer fire dept but I don't get it?-duh...When there was a volunteer fire dept you paid annual dues, no fundraisers.

trump-hillary-haiti.jpg
Gaywad.

You may have a volunteer fire dept but I don't get it?-duh...
No one cares about YOU!

Gaywad.

You may have a volunteer fire dept but I don't get it?-duh...
No one cares about YOU!
I know I spoke to God about it and he told me the same as you did...So off to the Devil..

trump-hillary-haiti.jpg
Wow. The Clintons stole billions of dollars?

Why not Brazilians?

Or gazillions?

trump-hillary-haiti.jpg
Wow. The Clintons stole billions of dollars?

Why not Brazilians?

Or gazillions?
Because you are stupid, and prefer NOT to investigate anything that would put your precious Clinton's in a FELONIOUS light, just for you it would be Zillions!.....what a fool!

The people who call Trump a traitor will defend this piece of shit to their last breath:

Shocking new details revealed last week by a former law enforcement official named Roscoe B. Davis in a series of tweets that were backed by previous reporting from Fox News allegedly implicate the Clinton Foundation as raking in millions of dollars running guns and other weapons into the Middle East.

Furthermore, according to Davis’ information, former National Security Advisor Michael Flynn, who once headed the Defense Intelligence Agency, was also allegedly targeted by special counsel Robert Mueller and the Deep State because he knows all the details.

Davis began his series of tweets claiming that people were once again showing interest in the Sept. 11, 2012, attack on the U.S. embassy in Benghazi, Libya, in which U.S. Amb. Chris Stevens, along with CIA operatives Glenn Doherty and Tyrone Woods and Information Officer Sean Smith, were all killed.

You lost me at National Sentinel. However, can you name an administration in recent memory that hasn’t made arms deals with foreign entities? What do you think happens to those weapons?

Arm sales has been an American tradition for decades. Nice cherry picking though.

The people who call Trump a traitor will defend this piece of shit to their last breath:

Shocking new details revealed last week by a former law enforcement official named Roscoe B. Davis in a series of tweets that were backed by previous reporting from Fox News allegedly implicate the Clinton Foundation as raking in millions of dollars running guns and other weapons into the Middle East.

Davis began his series of tweets claiming that people were once again showing interest in the Sept. 11, 2012, attack on the U.S. embassy in Benghazi, Libya, in which U.S. Amb. Chris Stevens, along with CIA operatives Glenn Doherty and Tyrone Woods and Information Officer Sean Smith, were all killed.
Not shocking to me....That entire regime of grifters was a marvel of unbridled avarice and power lust.

Forum List

Back