Clinton Fatigue ...

Does anyone now doubt that Lumpy has a Hillary blow-up doll?

Damn. Lumpy is fucking obsessed with the woman.

Nope, just having some fun.

.. it obviously upsets you, "liberal potted plant", try to relax.

It doesn't upset anybody, no matter how much you want it to. All it does is draw attention to how scared you are of her.

I'm concerned for the country no doubt but scared of her....that's just silly.

Sheesh .. you're so emotional probably frothing...:lol:

11068076_858444167527188_7339379037605346723_n.jpg

Last edited:
no such thing as Clinton fatigue... the RW Clinton hunters will die before they tire of raggin' on the C's ...

the people who have listen to them will quit paying attention to them.
Spoken like a true liberal, you still chant the talking point. Bush lied people died. Lol

Unlike all the crazy, made up claims about the Clintons, there are facts to back up that particular claim about shrub.

It may end up being the media that decides all this.

The media worked overtime to destroy Bill, and it just made him more popular.
The MSM didn't really want to cover Monica until they had no choice when impeachment set in.

The Clintons are essentially telling us that Bill and Chelsea will continue racking up millions from unsavory people, some of whom do not support "our freedoms," and this has no bearing on whether Hill should be potus. No doubt the foundations purposes are good things, but the Clintons are acting pretty imperially.

no such thing as Clinton fatigue... the RW Clinton hunters will die before they tire of raggin' on the C's ...

Spoken like a true liberal, you still chant the talking point. Bush lied people died. Lol

Unlike all the crazy, made up claims about the Clintons, there are facts to back up that particular claim about shrub.
Been debunked try again, but if you keep bringing up that lie BILL and Hillary also was saying the same.

Been debunked try again, but if you keep bringing up that lie BILL and Hillary also was saying the same.

Perhaps it was debunked inside the fox bubble, but nowhere else.

It may end up being the media that decides all this.

The media worked overtime to destroy Bill, and it just made him more popular.
Yes indeed popular for being a liar, sexual harasser, master of cigar tricks and probable rapist. So beloved by all Democratic Party members for sure.

He was quite lucky he came into office with a booming economy and a Republican Congress controlling the purse strings willing to show him the way to economic success for the American people.

It's time for you to run away.

It's time for you to run away.

I might turn off the computer for a while, but I never run away from a crazy teabagger.

Welcome back.....

Yup, I'm carrraaazy and you're perfectly sane...:mm:

B76zFlxIYAIkE3-.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome back.....

Yup, I'm carrraaazy and you're perfectly sane...:mm:

View attachment 40380

Nice picture. Too bad right wing policies don't support any of the things listed. You know where I can get 500 copies of the constitution printed in Spanish?

:laugh: eh, little do you know...

You could probably do it yourself if you had plenty of help and a few years..

Forum List

Back