Clinton ended his presidency on a high note

Clinton hit the high note on the sax.

Was a lucky prez - ok........................

He stayed in office, didn't step down and showed the Reps that they couldn't bully him out of office!

He should have resigned when caught with dignity, like a man, like Nixon did, assbrain.

I see no reason why his extra-marital affair should disqualify him from office. He's certainly not the first President to have an affair and he won't be the last either.

I mean...who cares what he did in his personal life? As long as he was running the country decently, who gives a rats ass? Other than possibly Hillary that is. :)

Pants Dropper wasn't impeached for an "extra-marital" affair. He was impeached for perjury (lying) and obstruction of justice. What part of that is it you don't understand?

It wasn't the blow jobs it was the lying under oath part that I have a problem with.

The difference between Clinton and every other president ever:

He got caught lying. That's all there is. Every single President has lied in some capacity somehow, but Clinton just was unlucky and got caught in it.

Clinton seems better and better as the years go by.

Never thought I would ever think that.

It wasn't the blow jobs it was the lying under oath part that I have a problem with.

The difference between Clinton and every other president ever:

He got caught lying. That's all there is. Every single President has lied in some capacity somehow, but Clinton just was unlucky and got caught in it.

He lied under oath, that is the difference.

He stayed in office, didn't step down and showed the Reps that they couldn't bully him out of office!

He should have resigned when caught with dignity, like a man, like Nixon did, assbrain.

I see no reason why his extra-marital affair should disqualify him from office. He's certainly not the first President to have an affair and he won't be the last either.

I mean...who cares what he did in his personal life? As long as he was running the country decently, who gives a rats ass? Other than possibly Hillary that is. :)

No dumbfuck, he lied to Congress about it.

Don't forget that it wasn't the Monica thing that got him answering questions from Congress, it was multiple rape charges from back when he was governor.

Give credit where credit is due - I never liked the womanizer/draft dodger. Voted against him both times.

But all that aside - he did havea relatively good presidency and left the economy in good shape.

Was the right president at theright time. Some would call that luck -so be it...........

Obama is the wrong president at the wrong time.

The only thing I can give him credit for was having the political saavy to know how to pick his battles. The best thing I can say about Bill, is that he didn't fuck up (aside from the lying to Congress).

Pants Dropper wasn't impeached for an "extra-marital" affair. He was impeached for perjury (lying) and obstruction of justice. What part of that is it you don't understand?

He doesn't understand any of it. He's a liberal.

Give credit where credit is due - I never liked the womanizer/draft dodger. Voted against him both times.

But all that aside - he did havea relatively good presidency and left the economy in good shape.

Was the right president at theright time. Some would call that luck -so be it...........

The only thing I can give him credit for was having the political saavy to know how to pick his battles. The best thing I can say about Bill, is that he didn't fuck up (aside from the lying to Congress).

To hell he didn't mess up. His mess ups were all latent waiting for Bush and Obama. His lack of resolve in dealing with OBL lead directly to 9/11. His "free" trade agreements lead to the unemployment we see today. It was predicted and now it is happening. His lying under oath lowered the bar for all future presidents. I can't think of a president that has done much more damage then did WJC.

Don't forget that it wasn't the Monica thing that got him answering questions from Congress, it was multiple rape charges from back when he was governor.

No, he lied under oath in the Paula Jones law suit, that is what got him impeached.

To hell he didn't mess up. His mess ups were all latent waiting for Bush and Obama. His lack of resolve in dealing with OBL lead directly to 9/11. His "free" trade agreements lead to the unemployment we see today. It was predicted and now it is happening. His lying under oath lowered the bar for all future presidents. I can't think of a president that has done much more damage then did WJC.

I meant that he didn't fuck up the economic boom. But other than that I can't argue much.

No, he lied under oath in the Paula Jones law suit, that is what got him impeached.

One of multiple rape charges.

FFS, I'm conservative and Clinton was a pretty good president. He could strike deals with the opposition and get things done. Additionally, he was a pragmatist and a consummate politician. I cannot say the same for Obama. The only reason Obama is president is because he's black and the US pendulum has swung to the left of late. Outside or oratory ability, he has displayed none of the considerable skills Clinton had as a politician and a president.

Other than that, Clinton was a sleaze.

give credit were credit is due

economy was in goodshape

The reps did a damn fine job of keeping him from fucking it up.

And as a Vet that got downsized b/c of him, he can go fuck himself and you can as well.

Sorry man, they did not stop him. They and him threw "free" trade onto the nation and we are now reaping the results. I seriously doubt any president hurt the country more, even Obama but he still has time.

FFS, I'm conservative and Clinton was a pretty good president. He could strike deals with the opposition and get things done. Additionally, he was a pragmatist and a consummate politician. I cannot say the same for Obama. The only reason Obama is president is because he's black and the US pendulum has swung to the left of late. Outside or oratory ability, he has displayed none of the considerable skills Clinton had as a politician and a president.

Other than that, Clinton was a sleaze.

But Clinton never got The Legacy he craved for.

Forum List

Back