Clinton ended his presidency on a high note

Bullshit, it was going into recession and the bullshit surplus dimwit democrat parrots squawk about was PROJECTED, if the bullshit Dot com bubble didn't pop and everything remained the same for 10 years.........nothing did.
It was magnified in a huge way with September 11th, 2001...... the airlines had to be rescued, New York had to be rescued, the imbecile taliban had to be kicked out of Afghanistan .

Ending one's Presidency by being impeached, disbarred, committing adultery and lying under oath is a "good note?"

Ending one's Presidency by being impeached, disbarred, committing adultery and lying under oath is a "good note?"

He stayed in office, didn't step down and showed the Reps that they couldn't bully him out of office!

He stayed in office, didn't step down and showed the Reps that they couldn't bully him out of office!

He should have resigned when caught with dignity, like a man, like Nixon did, assbrain.

I see no reason why his extra-marital affair should disqualify him from office. He's certainly not the first President to have an affair and he won't be the last either.

I mean...who cares what he did in his personal life? As long as he was running the country decently, who gives a rats ass? Other than possibly Hillary that is. :)

Presidents of the United States should behave in an above "Blowjob In The Office" manner. It's that whole "setting an example" thing, dumbfuck. Anything else you need?

man oh man, no wonder why these politicians feel they are put there to be our masters.
people like you

The Republicans threw our taxpayer monies away by impeaching Clinton. The impeachment didn't have any legs, so what was all that about other than a blatant waste of money by the Republicans pushing a political agenda?

Presidents of the United States should behave in an above "Blowjob In The Office" manner. It's that whole "setting an example" thing, dumbfuck. Anything else you need?

I'd much rather have a President who got a blowjob in the oval office than one who starts two wars on our dime.

man oh man, no wonder why these politicians feel they are put there to be our masters.
people like you

The Republicans threw our taxpayer monies away by impeaching Clinton. The impeachment didn't have any legs, so what was all that about other than a blatant waste of money by the Republicans pushing a political agenda?

you need some new talking points and who cares, Clinton is gone
a impeached President is what he will be known for..deal with it

you need some new talking points and who cares, Clinton is gone
a impeached President is what he will be known for..deal with it

So do the Republicans! :lol:

I'd much rather have a President who got a blowjob in the oval office than one who starts two wars on our dime.

If that is what he was impeached for I would agree with you, but he wasn't. As a sworn officer of the court he is always under oath to tell the truth. He lied under oath depriving a woman of her Constitutional rights. THAT is why he was impeached the two were not related except for the same hound dog.

He should have resigned when caught with dignity, like a man, like Nixon did, assbrain.

I see no reason why his extra-marital affair should disqualify him from office. He's certainly not the first President to have an affair and he won't be the last either.

I mean...who cares what he did in his personal life? As long as he was running the country decently, who gives a rats ass? Other than possibly Hillary that is. :)

As many times as you post this I am going to respond. Apparently you are uniformed as to why Clinton was impeached. It wasn't because of Monica although, it wasn't about the women who said he raped them, it wasn't about him being a hound dog it was about him lying under oath in a court of law. Yes, the blue dress brought him down but getting a BJ in the Oval Office wasn't why he was impeached.

BTW at the end of Clinton there was the dot.com crash and the winding down of the Y2K fear mongering. Both cost a lot of tech jobs. Also there was the situation of the planning and preparation of 9/11 all on Clinton's watch. Plus the fact that NAFTA and GATT were predicted to cause a great sucking sound of jobs fleeing the country, which the rooster has now come home to roost. I can't think of a President that did more damage to the US then did Clinton. And I say that thinking I would rather have a beer with Clinton then with Bush.

It wasn't the blow jobs it was the lying under oath part that I have a problem with.

Give credit where credit is due - I never liked the womanizer/draft dodger. Voted against him both times.

But all that aside - he did havea relatively good presidency and left the economy in good shape.

Was the right president at theright time. Some would call that luck -so be it...........

Obama is the wrong president at the wrong time.

Forum List

Back