Clinton, Edwards talk of limiting debate

What else can a lib do when the facts go against them? (which happens often)

RSR, you constantly refer to me and anyone else who doesn't support the current status-quo as a Lib. Do you even know what Liberalism and Conservatism really are?

I could not possibly be a liberal. I support massive shrinking of current Federal government. I don't want half the cabinet positions that exist right now, because I know that individual states can govern themselves on energy, education, security, labor...Only in the case of absolute emergency should a state have to turn to the Federal government for ANYTHING. I know that the IRS is unconsitutional, and that the 16th amendment was never properly ratified, and i support the idea that Federal Income Tax is unnecessary if Federal government is drastically reduced socially and financially, including defense spending, to the point where our federal income tax dollars would not be necessary. (Notice i said only FEDERAL income tax...states can tax however they please). I am Pro-life, however i don't believe that the Federal government should have any say in what an individual state, and it's citizens decide on regarding that issue. It's called 'States' Rights'...remember that from like 3rd grade history class??

Basically, it doesn't really matter what i believe anyway. Nor does it matter what Ron Paul believes. The Federal government should never have been allowed to step in and force authority over an individual state's issue. I don't know exactly how people slowly started allowing that to happen, but nevertheless, they did.

I want to restore this country to the Constitutional Republic it was intended to be.

Now....

Why don't you go ahead and lay it out to everyone here, why you should even be considered a conservative?

Hillary to Grow Back Monobrow for Gay Debates
Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton, who dazzles Black audiences with her step n' fetchit plantation slave impersonation and affects a thick Southern Drawl when stumping below the Mason-Dixon line, will grow back her trademark monobrow for the first ever Gay Debates next month. In addition, she plans to sport a traditional Wayne Newton haircut, along with a lovely L.L. Bean flannel pantsuit with matching Gucci combat boots.

While her debate strategy is sure to draw ridicule from the hatemongering homophobes of the Religious Right, Hillary hopes her transformation will send a message to Queer voters that she cares about issues that are important to the Gay Community, issues that typically make less open-minded people want to hide their children or heave all over themselves.

"People like that Manpig and his Merry Band of Breeders in the White House," Hillary whistled through her brand new tongue piercing while menacingly waving a rubber dildo at reporters Tuesday.

Not to be outdone, Senator Barack Obama will bond with Gay voters by donning a feather boa and strutting around the stage at the debates. John Edwards justs plans to be himself.

http://blamebush.typepad.com/

Forum List

Back