Clinton, Edwards talk of limiting debate

You just had your ass kicked by her and you keep coming back for more. Paul is a nut who was smacked down so badly by Rudy in the first debate

That was the moment Paul shot himself in the head and his slim chance for the nomination vanished

You can't possibly be serious. Had my ass kicked by her? She doesn't even make sense when she posts, let alone have the ability to "kick ass".

I proved to her that Ron fits into the republican party perfectly. She doesn't understand the republican party, so i taught her. Libertarians and republicans are 2 peas in a pod. Since the 80's, the republican party has slowly been hijacked by neo-conservatism, and the religious right...but it's still the republican party, and there is still a conservative base among it that embraces Dr. Paul and his position. You just don't see it because all you see is "1%".

It's ok though. I'm not guaranteeing a nomination, but by no means am i counting the man out because corporate polls show the only anti-war, non-corporate republican at 1%.

You can't possibly be serious. Had my ass kicked by her? She doesn't even make sense when she posts, let alone have the ability to "kick ass".

I proved to her that Ron fits into the republican party perfectly. She doesn't understand the republican party, so i taught her. Libertarians and republicans are 2 peas in a pod. Since the 80's, the republican party has slowly been hijacked by neo-conservatism, and the religious right...but it's still the republican party, and there is still a conservative base among it that embraces Dr. Paul and his position. You just don't see it because all you see is "1%".

It's ok though. I'm not guaranteeing a nomination, but by no means am i counting the man out because corporate polls show the only non-corporate republican at 1%.

Kathy chews you up and spits you out.

Please start writing your excuses now - do not wait to the last minute - Paul will be out of the race soon, along with McDone

Kathy chews you up and spits you out.

Please start writing your excuses now - do not wait to the last minute - Paul will be out of the race soon, along with McDone

Ok, now i definitely know that your only real purpose on this board is to rile people up and get them angry at you.

Does anyone on this board know you personally?

If the Republican party does not have room for libertarians then it will shrivel and die.

The libertarians are the future of the R party.

You "base" republicans better take heed because your christian right wing is getting decemated and you are going to need a new base to win ANYTHING in the future.

The libertarians would make you an honest party again.

If the Republican party does not have room for libertarians then it will shrivel and die.

You "base" republicans better take heed because your christian right wing is getting decemated and you are going to need a new base to win ANYTHING in the future.

While the kook, insane Liberal barking at the moon far left is of course a winning strategy for Democrats. Lets recap, the Dems had to go find 30 or so "conservative" Democrats to win a slim margin in 2006. Meanwhile they booted Lieberman.

All of y'all need to take in a deep breath.

Partisan bitching is useless. Remember this, very clearly please......

They Don't Work For Us.

Now I might be wrong, and I have admitted as much. If we can actually let them know how it is supposed to be according to our will then Maybe they do work for us after all... but only time will be the judge of that.

Everyone is arguing over who is or isn't this or that. The reality is that every politician from dog catcher to PTA president to POTUS is a crook, compromises whatever values they do have, and is a master of misdirection. In short, your vote is for whomever will do the least damage.

BTW. RP is normally far closer to the literal text of the constitution than any other candidate. His kooky theories aside, he likely would be a good president. Just not an effective one. You see, it takes a crook (as opposed to a saint) to lead the Mafia.

and Dems are always open to different opinions

Look how they treated Sen Lieberman

That was the funniest......and most honest of these people you will ever catch on tape....

And....whats even funnier.....

Is watching the left......make up all kinds of..excuses for what they said...

They said........nothing more than what the left wants.......

Silence.........the others........

Only thing.......is the left.......got a JOLT.......

Of what their party............actually...........wants to do......

To......EVERYBODEY.......

They just couldn't figure out how to spin this, into something that they are projecting they wish onto everyone else............
except they think it wont......happen...........TO THEM..........

Bring on the...........Fairness Doctrine....

We difenitly need to have a say against the talks of the Edwards and Hill...

Good grief..........their plotting against us People of the United States hearing ALL SIDES..........

Are Crowded Debates Useless

Jay Carney

Just about, I'd say. I'm all for underdog would-be presidents getting exposure, but there are simply too many candidates right now - in both parties - for the debates and forums that include all of them to yield much of anything of value to voters. So I'm sympathetic to the whispered co-conspiring between Senators Edwards and Clinton picked up by microphones at an NAACP forum in Detroit. The problem with the second-tier candidates in the Democratic Party (Biden, Dodd, Richardson) is that they're all running the kind of cautious campaigns you'd expect from a front-runner or real contender. No one's throwing bombs or stirring up the debates the way, say, Al Sharpton used to. Perhaps this is because they're all angling for VP or Secretary of State consideration and therefore don't dare antagonize any of the frontrunners. On the GOP side, Ron Paul has been good value. But Tancredo, Tommy Thompson, Duncan Hunter -- not so much.

Given how early the primary season begins and ends, is it crazy to want to see some debates, beginning in September if not before, featuring just the top tier candidates? Or at least, in the Democrats' case, limiting it to the first and second tier (i.e., minus Kucinich and Gravel)? And with the Republicans, dropping Gilmore, T. Thompson, Tancredo and Hunter? Or is that too undemocratic, however sensible?

http://time-blog.com/swampland/2007/07/are_crowded_debates_useless.html

Listening to the Hill and Edwards on tape.....

They don't believe anyone else should be involved in taking up..........THEIR TIME.......

This was the best message.........of the top tier assholes, who believe...............
No one.....should have a say.....in running....against...them...

My gosh.........what does that say???????

Listening to the Hill and Edwards on tape.....

They don't believe anyone else should be involved in taking up..........THEIR TIME.......

This was the best message.........of the top tier assholes, who believe...............
No one.....should have a say.....in running....against...them...

My gosh.........what does that say???????

Watching the tape, I thought there is the Queen and her Court Jester

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/9Ym4qF_N4QI"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9Ym4qF_N4QI" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Having the video with it helps a lot.

That was the funniest......and most honest of these people you will ever catch on tape....

And....whats even funnier.....

Is watching the left......make up all kinds of..excuses for what they said...

They said........nothing more than what the left wants.......

Silence.........the others........

Only thing.......is the left.......got a JOLT.......

Of what their party............actually...........wants to do......

To......EVERYBODEY.......

They just couldn't figure out how to spin this, into something that they are projecting they wish onto everyone else............
except they think it wont......happen...........TO THEM..........

Bring on the...........Fairness Doctrine....

We difenitly need to have a say against the talks of the Edwards and Hill...

Good grief..........their plotting against us People of the United States hearing ALL SIDES..........

Do...you....talk like...that..............in person.......as well?

Nothing else to say..so you attack the person...

Typical..

Honestly, i couldn't have a meaningful discussion with you when you type your posts like that. It makes reading what you are trying to say really annoying.

If you can type in a typical english structure with real sentences, i'd be happy to have dialogue with you.

I have PLENTY to say.

Honestly, i couldn't have a meaningful discussion with you when you type your posts like that. It makes reading what you are trying to say really annoying.

If you can type in a typical english structure with real sentences, i'd be happy to have dialogue with you.

I have PLENTY to say.

Please do - it would be a first

Forum List

Back