Clinton Edges Out Palin as Most Admired Woman

Seriously. She's disappeared off the face of the Earth.
All part of the big picture strategy...

I tend to agree with you. Hill baby has a big set of balls and she's not afraid to swing em. I think she regrets taking the SOS position with OL'BO. All this shit was going down in DC and where was she?? In a mud hut in Africa,singing with a bunch of kids. Not best pleased was she.

She had a lot of support during 2008 and I think she would stand a good chance of unseating OL'BO. I also think folks are going to be pretty damned sick of Barry boy by the end of his 4 yrs. Will have to wait and see though.
She doesn't regret taking the SoS job. What better job to have on the ol' resume? What better position to be speaking from later, than that of an insider?

Chess...

I tend to agree with you. Hill baby has a big set of balls and she's not afraid to swing em. I think she regrets taking the SOS position with OL'BO. All this shit was going down in DC and where was she?? In a mud hut in Africa,singing with a bunch of kids. Not best pleased was she.

She had a lot of support during 2008 and I think she would stand a good chance of unseating OL'BO. I also think folks are going to be pretty damned sick of Barry boy by the end of his 4 yrs. Will have to wait and see though.
She doesn't regret taking the SoS job. What better job to have on the ol' resume? What better position to be speaking from later, than that of an insider?

Chess...

True being SOS is a much better resume than seeing Russia from your window.

Yeah, making an enemy of Hillary was really smart of Obama, make her SecState then put all your asshole cronies in as special envoys.

I think MM is onto something here. Dems could lose every seat except Pelosi and Barney Frank in 2010 and that would alter the political landscape dramatically

Strong showing for Palin!

Rather remarkable that Bush Jr. scores higher than Bill Clinton.

Chess...

Your right about the experience. I don't think she's happy being zipped all over the world when so much is going on in DC. I think Barry just wants her out of the way. Should be interesting to see what the Dems do come 2012. Stick with Barry or pitch it to Hilary??

Seriously. She's disappeared off the face of the Earth.

Hillary, a woman I happen to admire, may have great ideas, a certain level of charisma....but I disagree...she does NOT have a big set of balls.

To the contrary, she is as weak as McCain if not weaker. She lost the nomination as she was afraid to go after Obama and be called a racist. Her husband did NOTHING and the race card was used against him...

Nope...no balls. None of his opponenets had balls. Biden tried...but even HE was referred to as a racist.....and everyone backed off.

The time has come for everyone...both on dems and reps....to strop pussyfooting around and call the man out for what he is. An inexperienced idologue who has nothing more to offer than a good speach writer and a better campaign manager.....and enough with the running scared of the race card.

There...I said it....now....go ahead...call me a racist.

Hillary, a woman I happen to admire, may have great ideas, a certain level of charisma....but I disagree...she does NOT have a big set of balls.

To the contrary, she is as weak as McCain if not weaker. She lost the nomination as she was afraid to go after Obama and be called a racist. Her husband did NOTHING and the race card was used against him...

Nope...no balls. None of his opponenets had balls. Biden tried...but even HE was referred to as a racist.....and everyone backed off.

The time has come for everyone...both on dems and reps....to strop pussyfooting around and call the man out for what he is. An inexperienced idologue who has nothing more to offer than a good speach writer and a better campaign manager.....and enough with the running scared of the race card.

:clap2:

Hillary Clinton is respected all around the world.

People who know Sarah Palin just stand looking at her with jaw dropping awe. What is it?

Sarah Palin, the only politician I have ever seen who could have one of their speeches read word for word on late night comedy, leave an audience in stitches AND win an Emmy in the category labeled “comedy”.

I suspect she won't run for president. It's too "hard". Even "harder" than being Govenor.

Why lie? I leave that to the Confederate Republicans.

Racist??? Never. You speak the truth. Obama is an idologue who doesn't know what he doing, as we are all finding out.

I really can't agree about Hil though. I think she has a lot of umph. I still haven't figured out how she lost the Dem nomination to OL'BO. I watched the whole thing and would have bet the farm that she would be on the Dem ticket. Go figure.

Hillary Clinton is respected all around the world.

Before your (or DRSMITH) tries to say i'm defending Palin I'm not.

However this statement is absolutely hillarious RDean.....she isn't all that respected around the world.

She and her husband have generally been better respected than their Republican presidential counterpart of the last decade. Check the polls.

Forum List

Back