Clinton Edges Out Palin as Most Admired Woman

paperview

Life is Good
Jul 27, 2009
the road less traveled

December 30, 2009

Hillary Clinton (16%) just beats out Sarah Palin (15%) in Gallup’s annual Most Admired Woman survey. Barack Obama is the overwhelming choice for Most Admired Man for the second year in a row.

======================

Statistically, it's a draw, but hey...a headline is a headline. Go Sarah!

FOX News Channel's Glenn Beck tied with Pope Benedict XVI in fourth-place.
Now that part was phunny! :lol: :lol:

People better be looking out for Hill. A few months after the 2010 election debacle, she will resign as SoS and months later, announce her campaign for the Dem nomination for POTUS.

And very likely win the nomination.

Anyone who believes Hill is going to take the 2008 primaries lying down and is satisfied with the SoS bone Obama threw to her, doesn't know Hill or the Clintons in general very well.

December 30, 2009

Hillary Clinton (16%) just beats out Sarah Palin (15%) in Gallup’s annual Most Admired Woman survey. Barack Obama is the overwhelming choice for Most Admired Man for the second year in a row.

======================

Really, they both made it on a list?

The fact that either one of those women is on the most admired list blows my mind, but BOTH of them!?!?!!?!?!

OH wait isn't Gallop liberal like rasmussen is conservative? (this is more of a rhetorical stick in the eye/joke question...but feel free to answer anyway)

Last edited:

December 30, 2009

======================

Well, a bit of sanity, anyway.

People better be looking out for Hill. A few months after the 2010 election debacle, she will resign as SoS and months later, announce her campaign for the Dem nomination for POTUS.

Anyone who believes Hill is going to take the 2008 primaries lying down and is satisfied with the SoS bone Obama threw to her, doesn't know Hill or the Clintons in general very well.

Dream on, old stupid, dream on.

Dream on, old stupid, dream on.
You really think Hill's going to just sit there?

And it's no dream of mine, simpleton. I'm not a Hillary supporter by a long way. But I know her, her hubby, and more importantly, their supporters very well.

Fact is, she does hold the distinction of being the only carbon-based life form on the planet that has even a slim outside chance of unseating President Obama. This fact certainly isn't lost on her.

It's just lost on nearsighted morons such as yourself.

who's Hillary Clinton ????

Seriously. She's disappeared off the face of the Earth.
All part of the big picture strategy...

I tend to agree with you. Hill baby has a big set of balls and she's not afraid to swing em. I think she regrets taking the SOS position with OL'BO. All this shit was going down in DC and where was she?? In a mud hut in Africa,singing with a bunch of kids. Not best pleased was she.

She had a lot of support during 2008 and I think she would stand a good chance of unseating OL'BO. I also think folks are going to be pretty damned sick of Barry boy by the end of his 4 yrs. Will have to wait and see though.

Forum List

Back