Clinton Drug Smugglers?

A

archangel

I had a very interesting conversation this afternoon with a old partner "Special Agent" who retired a few years after I did...He comes to visit me once a year as he lives in Southern California...During our usual up to date conversations on our old time work and friends and work associates from the past...we drifted into politics...He brought up a investigation into the Clintons that I was not aware of... since I took a early retirement before Billy Bob was elected...
During this conversation he advised me of a investigation that was conducted into the then Governor of Arkansas...one Billy Clinton et al...as the story of the investigation goes...Bill and Hillary were tied into the South American Drug Cartel via Bills brother...While Governor of Arkansas Bill Clinton allowed several weekly drug smuggling planes to land and distribute their cargo at Arkansas Airports with the protection of his State Police..

This was allowed since the Governor of Louisianna would not allow this traffic into his state...as it turned out Bill Clinton was given the blessing for the DNC presidental run financed by the Cartel money laundered through BCCI and into ligitiment banks...this was a payback as International and National Banks needed to "Keep the Books open" on South American debts owed to the US Banks...this is and was their only way to stabilize the South and Central American debts that could not be repaid...as 30% of their gross national product is the drug trade...I asked him if this could tie into the new Cafta bill..
He went silent so I did not push this issue....but he did say that his brother(Bills) and some 300 drug related Cartel members were pardoned by Bill Clinton while he was in office...his brother at the time was serving 10years for drug related charges...Just food for thought...
And don't ask for a link...cannot supply one as this was a conversation between two former Federal Law enf ofcrs! :bang3:

ps: I forgot to mention that my friend advised me that George Soros was also being investigated...as he was soley responsible for the collapse of the "Indonesian economy" due to his illicit trading in money...humm....some connection here...just maybe!

archangel said:
I had a very interesting conversation this afternoon with a old partner "Special Agent" who retired a few years after I did...He comes to visit me once a year as he lives in Southern California...During our usual up to date conversations on our old time work and friends and work associates from the past...we drifted into politics...He brought up a investigation into the Clintons that I was not aware of... since I took a early retirement before Billy Bob was elected...
During this conversation he advised me of a investigation that was conducted into the then Governor of Arkansas...one Billy Clinton et al...as the story of the investigation goes...Bill and Hillary were tied into the South American Drug Cartel via Bills brother...While Governor of Arkansas Bill Clinton allowed several weekly drug smuggling planes to land and distribute their cargo at Arkansas Airports with the protection of his State Police..

This was allowed since the Governor of Louisianna would not allow this traffic into his state...as it turned out Bill Clinton was given the blessing for the DNC presidental run financed by the Cartel money laundered through BCCI and into ligitiment banks...this was a payback as International and National Banks needed to "Keep the Books open" on South American debts owed to the US Banks...this is and was their only way to stabilize the South and Central American debts that could not be repaid...as 30% of their gross national product is the drug trade...I asked him if this could tie into the new Cafta bill..
He went silent so I did not push this issue....but he did say that his brother(Bills) and some 300 drug related Cartel members were pardoned by Bill Clinton while he was in office...his brother at the time was serving 10years for drug related charges...Just food for thought...
And don't ask for a link...cannot supply one as this was a conversation between two former Federal Law enf ofcrs! :bang3:

OK, I'll drink the Kool-Aid!
:cof: AAAAHHH TASTY!!!

Since 1980, we had contributed to terrorist states, through Afghan War, the Iran Contra scandal and the half baked 1st gulf war. Everyone of these conflicts involved US presidents who had knowledge that the opposing figureheads involved, were generating money through drug sells, yet neither Reagan, Bush or Clinton did anything about it. It appears that GW will soon join that list.

To add to that, the crackdown on "soft money" was actually an attempt to crack down on monies donated by people involved in the drug trade.

It's called the "Forgotten War"; the war on drugs. No president will even try to stop a multi-trillion (that's with a "T") dollar business. In short...No shit Sherlock!

archangel said:

ps: I forgot to mention that my friend advised me that George Soros was also being investigated...as he was soley responsible for the collapse of the "Indonesian economy" due to his illicit trading in money...humm....some connection here...just maybe!

for the PS: addition!

archangel said:

Yeah...And the Pope is a cross dressing leather freak. :tinfoil:

Bullypulpit said:
Yeah...And the Pope is a cross dressing leather freak. :tinfoil:

The truth hurts...eh...okay professor..as the old but true saying goes..."Those that can do-those that can't teach" anymore pure BS from you wannabee professor? :shocked:

Bullypulpit said:

tinfoil smiley...that just about serves your idenitity...ye who has no real life experience to fall back on...up yours!

archangel said:
tinfoil smiley...that just about serves your idenitity...ye who has no real life experience to fall back on...up yours!

Snappy repartee...Rapier-like wit. Sadly, you demonstrate neither. And since you don't know the life I have led, your parting jab, like the rest of your statments, falls flat upon its face. Dismissed.

Bullypulpit said:
Snappy repartee...Rapier-like wit. Sadly, you demonstrate neither. And since you don't know the life I have led, your parting jab, like the rest of your statments, falls flat upon its face. Dismissed.[/QUOTE

So tell us professor...what is your real life experience that you draw from...other than internet fraud? Dismissed...from the mouth of phonies comes a dismissal...as if you ever had the authority to dismiss anyone...LOL

I agree with you. This is MUCH worse than Iran Contra and Arms for Hostages. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back