Clinton disgraced the office

No, Clinton did fine! Republicans disgraced the office.

How can you explain a post like this? The left is outraged about allegations regarding a 30 year old harassment suit concerning a republican. Clinton had an actual self described "bimbo eruption squad" in place to ruin the lives of women who came forward about their relationship with Bubba Bill and the left laughed about it. Can you imagine the president of the United States engaging in phone sex with a woman barely (pardon the pun) older than his daughter? Late night pizza deliveries turned into sodomy episodes while his wife and child slept upstairs? Clinton did fine? He disgraced himself, his family and this Country.

How can you explain a post like this? The left is outraged about allegations regarding a 30 year old harassment suit concerning a republican. Clinton had an actual self described "bimbo eruption squad" in place to ruin the lives of women who came forward about their relationship with Bubba Bill and the left laughed about it. Can you imagine the president of the United States engaging in phone sex with a woman barely (pardon the pun) older than his daughter? Late night pizza deliveries turned into sodomy episodes while his wife and child slept upstairs? Clinton did fine? He disgraced himself, his family and this Country.

And yet STILL remains more popularity that ANY other politician. What does that tell you?

The mainstream media "yucked-off" Clintons draft-dodging, "Ididn't Inhale" and womanizing during the 1992 election.

All over GOP candidates like Dan Quayles, GW Bush honorable NC service etc....................

The mainstream media "yucked-off" Clintons draft-dodging, "Ididn't Inhale" and womanizing during the 1992 election.

All over GOP candidates like Dan Quayles, GW Bush honorable NC service etc....................

You ducked out on Nam too you fuckin clown.

Every job has its perks.
Me...I take the odd pen home from time to time.

Clinton let a Jew suck his dick. Dubya began wrecking the economy and made the entire planet hate you. Barry ? He's "finishing the job"......and I don't mean like Monica did !

If she'd finished it right there'da been no stains!

Robert Byrd was a KKK Grand Wizard,Slick Willy schtoopt anything that moved,and Ted Kennedy killed a young woman. All don't mean a thing to Democrats. So don't expect any honesty or consistency from them. It's all RAH RAH RAH! for them.

Why has a thread about Clinton gone on for so many pages? What is it about William Jefferson Clinton that acts as cat nip to the contemporary Conservative? I mean, I remember Barry Goldwater, Jerry Falwell, Ronald "Bedtime for Bonzo" Reagan, Dick Cheney and other diabolical, evil, selfish Conservatives. I wouldn't waste the bilge water from Rush Limbaugh's yacht on any of them if they were on fire.

But a drop of Clinton in the water brings out the mind-numbed Conservatives like chum for sharks.

nuff said

How can you disgrace a job with a long history of undermining legitimate democratic governments abroad and of forcing indigenous people into reservations?

The office was disgraced long before Clinton.

Robert Byrd was a KKK Grand Wizard,Slick Willy schtoopt anything that moved,and Ted Kennedy killed a young woman. All don't mean a thing to Democrats. So don't expect any honesty or consistency from them. It's all RAH RAH RAH! for them.

Given Clinton's high overall approval ratings it obviously didn't mean anything to the AMERICAN PEOPLE, let alone Democrats.

"Clinton disgraced the office"

Actually it was the people who disgraced the office by knowingly electing a draft dodger. We got just what we paid for.

Forum List

Back