Clinton disgraced the office

Clinton let a Jew suck his dick. Dubya began wrecking the economy and made the entire planet hate you. Barry ? He's "finishing the job"......and I don't mean like Monica did !

Disgraced the office before: feaking draft-dodger, pot-smoker (I didnt inhale ) womanizer -all of this was common knwledge during the 1992 presidential campaign.......................

Disgraced the office before: feaking draft-dodger, pot-smoker (I didnt inhale ) womanizer -all of this was common knwledge during the 1992 presidential campaign.......................
What was his opinion on Yoko?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDgD0TtpN84]Paul McCartney - Marijuana - YouTube[/ame]

I voted for Bush Sr in the 1992 election - WW2 hero over the draft -dodger

Some of Klintons advisors said hisdraft-dodging was a more serious isue than his womanizing

I read that Bush senior was a Gerry and the Pacemakers man.

Clinton pulled stringd to evade the draft - got a free pas from the lib medoa - who were all over Dan Quayle and George Bush for their National Guard service.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDgD0TtpN84]Paul McCartney - Marijuana - YouTube[/ame]

Paul only did soft drugs - yea it sort of turned me off tto tell the truth

George had had pic in the Oval Office wit hPresident Ford

BC oversaw Welfare reform using the basic plan Republicans had been trying to enact for a long long time.

GOP hated him for that, of course. He stole their favorite class war dead horse and all.

Then, taking advantage of the fall of the Soviet empire, he sort of balanced the budget, thus stealing another dead horse the GOP so loved to beat.

Last edited:
Nobody got away with so much as Clinton did - not only gettingelected prez in the first place -then huis sleeziness in office

free pass by the fag lib media0

Nobody got away with so much as Clinton did - not only gettingelected prez in the first place -then huis sleeziness in office

free pass by the fag lib media0

what a bunch of stupidity....

clinton was the first president that anyone EVER asked about his fidelity...

FDR... had a long term relationship
Eisenhower... had his aide de camp
Kennedy... well, we know about Kennedy
Daddy Bush... open secret that he had other women

i find it amusing that rightwingnut loons still talk about this...

but the "fag lib media" thing? nice touch...

and they wonder why i call you people the idiots you are.

niether FDR, Ike, Kennedy or Bush were cowardly draft dodgers either

didnt inhale - be proud...............................

Did anybody think his sax stunt on Arsenio Hall (where is he now?) was hip????????????????

dindt inhale

I can tell how effective any DEM is based on the nature of the lies told about him.

Obviously the hatred the GOP loyalists have gor Clinton speaks to how effectively he made them look like ineffective whiners.

Clinton STOLE the GOP's welfare reform and got it passed.

Clinton STOLE the GOP's BUDGET BALANCING complaints and balanced the budget.

No wonder they hate this guy.

He was a more effective REPUBLICAN they they EVER WERE!!!

Forum List

Back