Clinton comment on SB 1070 suit angers Brewer

I'm sure Brewer's anger really frightens Hillary but she'll survive.

Seriously, who would be afraid of this pandering doormat governor? Hillary and this administration will do what is necessary to strike down this racist and unfair law.

RETARD ALERT. Hey dumb ass, if the Arizona law is racist and unfair then so IS the US law, since it was lifted almost verbatim from that.

I'm sure Brewer's anger really frightens Hillary but she'll survive.

Seriously, who would be afraid of this pandering doormat governor? Hillary and this administration will do what is necessary to strike down this racist and unfair law.

Nice to know that diplomacy and "reaching across the aisle" really ARE only things you hypocrites endorse when it's a Republican President. As long as the President is a Democrat, on the other hand, he doesn't even have to make the effort to be minimally courteous to his own governors.

And the only racists around here are you and your bigot compatriots, tweeko.

Hillary announced this in Ecuador. Why in the hell do these moonbats go to foreign soil to talk about problems within the US? This is an internal matter. Damn Leftards.

What better place than in a latin american country? It's called pandering for the hispanic vote. Most hispanics (those who matter i.e. the voters) are FOR this bill - I would bet my last dollar on that.

Hispanics in THIS country, perhaps. That's why she said it to foreign Hispanics who might be deciding to drop on by and set up housekeeping.

Hillary announced this in Ecuador. Why in the hell do these moonbats go to foreign soil to talk about problems within the US? This is an internal matter. Damn Leftards.

What better place than in a latin american country? It's called pandering for the hispanic vote. Most hispanics (those who matter i.e. the voters) are FOR this bill - I would bet my last dollar on that.

Wait, you think Latinos are for this law... They're the ones getting stopped and questioned.

Ridiculous. Latinos are for amnesty and so are most intelligent Americans.

Actually, tweeko, NO ONE is getting stopped and questioned yet. Perhaps while you're busy frothing at the mouth over SB 1070 and how it's "hurting" Latinos, you could contemplate the fact that it hasn't taken effect yet.

Still have yet to show where this law is racist. Simply stating it is racist does not make it so. Take note on how it mirrors fed law, these laws already exist. Why is it bad for Arizona to enforce federal law that the feds are not enforcing. Someone needs to pick up the slack.

The bill has the support of the American people because the problems are apparent and need to be solved.

Well, take Sarah G, for example. If you live in Ohio, like her, and only ever see Hispanic people on your TV set, it's easy to get confused about the difference between "Mexicans" and "illegal Mexicans", because all those brown folks look alike. And she's too damned stupid and prejudiced to consider that those of us who actually live around Hispanics don't have that problem.

That was my biggest issue with the deal, too.

Remember all the shit the Dixie Chicks caught for talking shit in another country?
Now we have our Secretary of State doing it?

WTF would you inform another country of your intentions before the citizenry?

Forum List

Back