Clinton campaign gets new conservative nod

AllieCryBaby just follows the conservative philosphy of never explaining obvious contradictions, no matter how absurd the position. Which gets back to my points on the first page of the thread.

Richard Scaife spent the 90s and millions of dollars trying to falsely paint Hillary as a stone cold killer. He's never withdrawn that attack or apologized for making it, yet this week his newspaper endorsed her for the Democratic nomination.

Refusing to admit a mistake isn't a sign of strength; it's proof of mental weakness. But I can see why Allie can't do this. She makes so many mistakes that she simply lacks the time to apologize for them all.

You don't have an argument. You've made about 12 different assertions in this thread. It's called "fishing". Or "baiting". Or "trolling". You go from one trite and ill advised topic to another, with no rhyme or reason. Then you think you've gained some sort of victory because nobody is bored enough to play your juvenile game.

If you haven't heard of him, he must not be important? Can you tell me who Norman Borlaug is without looking it up?

Guess you want to play, huh?

Obviously the intent of my comment was to convey the message that Mr Super Republican Smalltown rag editor is obviously not flying high enough to become a blip on the National radar screen.

"Important" being relative and all ....."

All this spin makes one's head ache. The conservatives want Hillary as they feel she is beatable, that is so obvious denying it is denying reality.

Swiftboaters? I am amazed that these bitter men were listened to, especially by servicemen and especially since Kerry could have taken the easy way out as Bush and Cheney did.

http://www.commondreams.org/views04/0831-10.htm

You just keep on believing that crap, Midcan. I actually think Obama is more beatable than Hillary. Oh, I think I said that. Must be you called me a liar, or something ....:eusa_eh:

You need to stop spinning before you fall off the table, dude. Did you see any one of us vets question Kerry's service as it pertains to going to Vietnam? No, you didn't.

This thread isn't about Bush and Cheney. Quit deflecting.

You said "Everybody knows that all US soldiers are liars and thugs, . . . ."

One person (even Taomon) does not mean everybody. I don't say all conservatives are loud mouthed jackasses just because you are. Some are; most are merely misguided.

And the Swiftboat Liars for Bush are liars. Jillian has backed that up. History backs her up.

And she didn't say all soldiers are liars, as you claimed. She said one group of lying asshole veterans were liars. That's a big difference, and if you can't understand, ask a thrid-grader to explain it to you.

You are incorrect. Jillian's link does not state anything of the sort, nor back up the claim, nor does history back up the claim.

The accusation that they are a group of lying asshole veterans in baseless.

Guess you want to play, huh?

Obviously the intent of my comment was to convey the message that Mr Super Republican Smalltown rag editor is obviously not flying high enough to become a blip on the National radar screen.

"Important" being relative and all ....."
But that wasn't true, which was my point.

You dismissed him because you didn't know who he was. It's better to argue from a position of knowledge rather than ignorance.

Had you just checked him out, you would have discovered he played an important, if not pivotal, role in the investigation of Bill Clinton, and the events leading up to impeachment.

I only call people stupid when I answer a point, and when the answer is obvious besides.

Calling people stupid as a response isn't quite displaying one's knowledge on a topic. If you just want to insult and not even address the issue, that is what the Flame Zone is for.

Take it there. Y'all can hate each other all you want and you won't be derailing any threads.

He isn't.

It does, and does, and it does. :eusa_whistle:

So there!

No, it doesn't. Read the whole thing. Twice. The fact that some Navy personnel disagree with the swiftboaters and that's what you WANT to hear doesn't make the swiftboaters liars.

The link clearly states that there is no "right or wrong" because it's ALL opinion.

You focus on and blame them for Kerry's loss, but the fact is, he would have lost anyway, because of himself, not anything that was done to him.

No, it doesn't. Read the whole thing. Twice. The fact that some Navy personnel disagree with the swiftboaters and that's what you WANT to hear doesn't make the swiftboaters liars.

The link clearly states that there is no "right or wrong" because it's ALL opinion.

You focus on and blame them for Kerry's loss, but the fact is, he would have lost anyway, because of himself, not anything that was done to him.

I did read it. And it basically says that the swiftboat liars weren't on the boat with kerry and the guys who were say they're full of it.

So i'll go with the guys that actually worked with kerry.

But that wasn't true, which was my point.

You dismissed him because you didn't know who he was. It's better to argue from a position of knowledge rather than ignorance.

Had you just checked him out, you would have discovered he played an important, if not pivotal, role in the investigation of Bill Clinton, and the events leading up to impeachment.

I dismiissed him as being some kind of major player amongst Republicans/conservatives, yes. It's better to not present someone as something they are not.

I didn't and don't need to investigate him, since I was stationed in DC during the Whitewater-turned-Monicagate investigation. I was well-aware of what was going on and who was doing it and he played no pivotal role in anything.

Forum List

Back