Clinton campaign admits making false claims against Trump.

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
The Hillary Clinton campaign was working with a public relations firm to intentionally launch false personal attacks against Donald Trump to deceive the public, according to emails released by Wikileaks.
Clinton Campaign Admits Making False Claims Against Trump

Just no surprise, the dirt just keeps coming out more and more. The only ones left in the dark will be those who can't seem to take their denial glasses off.
The time has come to take them off, you might be in love with this bitch who thinks the American people are nothing but scum and no those are not my words those are her words. The sooner the rosy glasses get taken off the sooner you might not fk yourself over again.

The Hillary Clinton campaign was working with a public relations firm to intentionally launch false personal attacks against Donald Trump to deceive the public, according to emails released by Wikileaks.
Clinton Campaign Admits Making False Claims Against Trump

Just no surprise, the dirt just keeps coming out more and more. The only ones left in the dark will be those who can't seem to take their denial glasses off.
The time has come to take them off, you might be in love with this bitch who thinks the American people are nothing but scum and no those are not my words those are her words. The sooner the rosy glasses get taken off the sooner you might not fk yourself over again.

I missed it, do you have health insurance?

Forum List

Back