Clinton Broke Federal Rules With Email Server, Audit Finds

At least Liberals have given up trying to hilariously lie, deny, and justify, finally accepting quietly that she did indeed broke rules / the law - 71% of Liberals have now declared that even if Hillary is indicted they still want her to run.

Clinton Broke Federal Rules With Email Server, Audit Finds

Who gives a shit? At least she didn't rape or scam anyone.

Who gives a shit? How about people who rely on the discretion of those with access to classified information to keep THEM safe?

Who gives a shit? How about the people who want to know what kind of deals the SoS is making but can't find out b/c private emails are shielded from FOIA laws?

Pathetic that a moron who gives a shit about the name of a fucking football team doesn't give a shit about the mishandling of goverment emails and classified information.

Fucking loser.
Calm down FB.....
Her private email server was to shield her personal emails, not her govt emails.... she knows the Rs in Congress quite well with all of their unnecessary attacks on her and her husband's personal life, the Rs and gossip rags have made a good living off of it for 30 years....

Turns out the govt got all of her personal emails anyway, through her server, but judicial watch and Fox news and drudge and briebart etc can't get copies on an FOIA REQUEST.

And did you supply a link yet on Hillary saying she got permission? You keep repeating that as if it were true....and I have followed this incident from beginning to end and she has NEVER said "she got permission", that's simply not true. She has said it didn't break the rules..... and it DIDN'T break the rules....even in the state dept report, the State on this, did not say it broke the rules, they simply said no one came to their lawyers to ask...as far as they could tell.

And if she had taken a State.gov email account instead of Clinton email.com, all of those classified emails that were redacted would STILL be on an UNCLASSIFIED email system and all of them would still be gone through and redacted or pulled before these FOIA Releases....So it was common practice at the State dept to have classified information on their UNCLASSIFIED state.gov email system.... that's a fact, Jack.

And yes, anyone including their lawyers if they tried to communicate with her via email knew she was using a personal email account....there is no way around them NOT knowing....she had NO gov't email account...none, zero, zip.
if the private server was to shield her private emails then why did she not simply use the private server for her private emails?

I mean....it is hilarious that you actually believe that crap.
I have 2 email addresses. One is business on my business server and one is personal....a yahoo account. Two different servers, 2 different email addresses. My son suggested I do it to avoid using my personal email address for business as it would look a little cheesy.

My son (about 15 at the time), showed me how to put them both on my iPhone and keep them apart from each other

You telling me you believe that the State department legal department and the state department IT department did not know as much as my 15 year old?

You really cant make this crap up.

At least Liberals have given up trying to hilariously lie, deny, and justify, finally accepting quietly that she did indeed broke rules / the law - 71% of Liberals have now declared that even if Hillary is indicted they still want her to run.

The question in the poll was: If she was indicted -- "should she immediately stop campaigning or should she continue running until a court determines her guilt or innocence?"

50% of voters said "keep running."

Do you think a person under indictment should immediately stop campaigning or should they continue running until a court determines her guilt or innocence?

Forum List

Back