Clinton Body Count: You Won’t Believe These Numbers!

"Billy? Did grandpa ever tell you about how he saved our hero Osama from the evil Clinton? Proudest day of my life, that was. Clinton wanted to go after him, but we started screaming about aspirin factories, and how we'd impeach him again! That stopped him cold!"

--- All the Republicans on this thread, bragging about what they consider to be the greatest achievement of their lives. Then they weep a little, when they talk about how the even more evil Obama killed their bestest pal.

"Billy? Did grandpa ever tell you about how he saved our hero Osama from the evil Clinton? Proudest day of my life, that was. Clinton wanted to go after him, but we started screaming about aspirin factories, and how we'd impeach him again! That stopped him cold!"

--- All the Republicans on this thread, bragging about what they consider to be the greatest achievement of their lives. Then they weep a little, when they talk about how the even more evil Obama killed their bestest pal.
You really gotta laugh when low information lefties have convinced themselves that republicans were responsible for comrade Clinton refusing to take Bin Ladin into custody. Yeah right, we obliterated Yugoslavia with daisy cutter bombs because the little Yugo cars were a threat to democracy. Meanwhile the 9-11 terrorists were in flight school in the U.S. while Bubba Bill was enjoying sodomy with the pizza delivery girl.

The left is full of cack, as usual. Clinton was advised of bin Laden's locale numerous times but the race-baiting reptile refused to act. He and Janet Reno were too busy getting sexually aroused at the idea of launching a tank attack against an American church, burning 80 white Americans to death in the process. Oh the glee!

I often wonder about the kids, the 20 kids. I doubt those screams ever pierced what Clinton possesses for a conscience. To do so one would need to host the attribute of empathy, a trait of character nonexistent in people who enshrine cowardice as a central political tenet.

I suppose there's a good reason Buckwheat's Secret Service guard is twice the size now that it was when he was first sworn in. Paranoid little shit, isn't he? Reminds me of the movie, Downfall, or the one preceding that, The Bunker. Our little Fuhrer will spend his remaining presidential days huddled way down underground with his SS guard goose-stepping the White House lawn. The synchronicity is more than a little spooky, isn't it?

Everything bad you say about the Clintons is not true, my dad told me so.

Regards,
O.J. Simpson Jr.

Clinton was the worst president in US history.
Just another nail in the Hildebeast's coffin!

Mad World News ^ |
According to the American Freedom Fighters, the latest body count associated with the Clintons’ has been updated. All of the people included in the list below have been connected with the Clintons in some form or another, as explained in the description provided. Not included were any deaths that could not be verified or connected to the Clinton scandals. All deaths are listed chronologically by date and current to the best of their knowledge as of January 2014. Susan Coleman: .......
where you been? this is old news.

since you are just NOW so much interested in the corruption of Clinton,here,read through these posts of mine on this thread at this site I used to post at years ago under the name mr parker when I was exposing him.I took the Clinton apologists to school there like that idiot troll lord xyz.

KMC Forums - Clinton Administration

Clinton was the worst president in US history.

that would have been true if you were talking about him in 2000 since at that time he was the worst,but Bush was worse than him and Obama was worse than Bush as every president that gets in from her eon out will be under this corrupt two party system.

each president that has been in office starting in 1981,has been more evil and corrupt than the previous one.Reagan got the ball rolling and each one has been worse starting with him so no reason to think it will ever be any better in the future.

Mad World News ^ |
According to the American Freedom Fighters, the latest body count associated with the Clintons’ has been updated. All of the people included in the list below have been connected with the Clintons in some form or another, as explained in the description provided. Not included were any deaths that could not be verified or connected to the Clinton scandals. All deaths are listed chronologically by date and current to the best of their knowledge as of January 2014. Susan Coleman: .......

I just now took the time to read your OP,i understand now why you made it,you were just updating it.cool. you do know his buddies the Bushs have their death body count as well don't you as does Obama right?

You didn't hear so much about the Bushs body counts cause they wwerent sloppy about it like Clinton

Mad World News ^ |
You left out the 9 people in Missouri today.

Mad World News ^ |
You left out the 9 people in Missouri today.

They were Obama's fault!

Forum List

Back