Clinton blasts 'epidemic' of fake news

She really meant to say how disappointed she is that fake news, which is what the lib MSM has provided for decades, no longer controls all the media.

Should the apparent psychopathic personality that enabled her husband's abuse of women in exchange for reflected political power and who lost an election even though she had the solid support of about every media outlet, be taken seriously about her opinion to restrict the 1st Amendment? I don't think so.

Well if she really think it a problem she needs to campaign for all of the MSM that promoted and lied about her campaign. Not even sure what fake news she is talking about, or nor do I care. Time for the sorry ass to move to the back and STFU.

You know all that stuff you read that tells you exactly what you want to hear and how to feel about things? That stuff. Fake news is not that hard to spot unless it's all you consume. Step outside the right wing narrative every now and then for your own sake and listen to what the rest of earth is talking about.

Liberals hate free speech it cannot control, filter, and censor. The old hag is a cry baby whaa its Comey's fault whaa its the Russians fault whaa its social media's fault it was my turn, it was my turn whaa whaa.

Well if she really think it a problem she needs to campaign for all of the MSM that promoted and lied about her campaign. Not even sure what fake news she is talking about, or nor do I care. Time for the sorry ass to move to the back and STFU.

Wasn't the claim that Russia was responsible for hacking Podesta's email account "fake news?" Isn't the claim about "irregularities" in the MI, WI and PA counts also "fake news?" Isn't most of what the media has been saying this election "fake news?"

You know all that stuff you read that tells you exactly what you want to hear and how to feel about things? That stuff. Fake news is not that hard to spot unless it's all you consume. Step outside the right wing narrative every now and then for your own sake and listen to what the rest of earth is talking about.

So, CNN, CBS, NBC and ABC are all fake news? That's the stuff you like to hear, isn't it?

Fake news like Miss Universe? Miss Piggy got busted. Fake news that Corey man handled that lying bitch who had a book coming out Fields? She got busted.

Fake news like the liars that came forward and claimed Trump groped them? They got busted. Fake news that Trump had raped a 13 year old with Epstein? Another day another lie in the Clinton media.

I've barely skimmed the surface of the lies this campaign.

:lol:

I just figured it out. They are doing everything they can to try to discredit news that may be forthcoming in the near future ahead of time...
They seem worried.

How hilarious is it that she gave that speech at an event honoring harry reid.

Now there's a guy that knows how to put out some fake news...

The Queen of one of the biggest fake news stories EVAH is a hypocrite.

"It was an anti Muslim video".

Spoken like a true progressive imbecile who consumes propaganda 24x7. Let's take your advice and "step outside" the "narrative" for a moment and look at the cold, hard facts - shall we?

There’s just one issue: The Southern Poverty Law Center didn’t confirm these “nearly 900” incidents actually happened.

“The 867 hate incidents described here come from two sources—submissions to the #ReportHate page on the SPLC website and media accounts,” the SPLC report states. “We have excluded incidents that authorities have determined to be hoaxes; however, it was not possible to confirm the veracity of all reports.”

In other words, who has any idea if these incidents actually happened or not?

Yet, the fact that there was no verification of these incidents didn’t stop the media from covering this “study.”

Hate Crimes ‘Study’ Coverage Shows Media’s Fake News Problem

Forum List

Back