Clinton Bamboozled Obama!

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
Now, I know that this one is sooooo far out there, that even the flat-earthers will say, 'nah'...

but hear me out.

1. From 2009... "Former president Bill Clinton urged Senate Democrats on Tuesday to overcome their differences and pass health-care reform as soon as possible, warning that politically and economically, "The worst thing to do is nothing."
Senate Democrats said they were wowed by Clinton's presentation.

"His ability to analyze complex issues is unmatched," said Sen. Kent Conrad (D-N.D.). "He is able to penetrate through the fog of policy and politics better than any person I've heard."

"He made a strong case for Congress getting this done this year," said Sen. Ron Wyden (D-Ore.). The quicker the legislation is put aside, he said, the more closely President Obama can focus on efforts to mend the economy. "
Capitol Briefing - Bill Clinton calls on Senate Democrats to push through health bill

"For Brutus is an honourable man;
So are they all, all honourable men--"

And, in his wisdom, President Obama knew that his bud Bill wouldn't mislead him...

2. "President Obama predicted in the spring that the new law would become popular as people learned more about it. But the poll shows Republicans strongly oppose it, independents are wary of it and a surprising number of Democrats also want it overturned. " POLL: Dislike of healthcare law crosses party lines, 1 in 4 Dems want repeal - TheHill.com

"For Brutus is an honourable man;
So are they all, all honourable men--"

And now, ol' Bill is trying to help the President out...sort of...

3. "Speculation about Hillary Clinton's continued presidential ambitions is rife. Husband Bill is back on the campaign trail, offering thanks to those who backed her in 2008 – and laying the foundations for another try in 2016." Bill Clinton back out campaigning 'for everybody that helped Hillary run for president' against Obama - Telegraph

You don't think that Bill Clinton knew??
Nah...President Clinton is ...what is the phrase I'm reaching for??...oh, yes, an honourable man.

Forum List

Back